Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

Have I mentioned that I love restarts at this track??? :) Plenty of grooves for lots of passing the first few laps after a restart.

Plenty of times in the NW thread, I know.

Uh-oh. Kurt got into the wall from oil. Must be time to start throwing a fit and blaming everyone!

Didn't look like they had damage. And they took four tires after only a few laps?

Goes from the back to top 10 in 40 laps, then hits oil. It looked like he just clipped the wall with the rear of the car, so maybe it wont hurt the speed too much.

Denny looks kind of dumb for his comment last week now since Joey is doing better then him, Who's to say over at JGR they didn't focus more on Kyle and Denny then they did him? Since coming to Penski he's had some great cars and is running great this year. GO JOEY!!!

Denny looks kind of dumb for his comment last week now since Joey is doing better then him, Who's to say over at JGR they didn't focus more on Kyle and Denny then they did him? Since coming to Penski he's had some great cars and is running great this year. GO JOEY!!!
Yeah, Hamlin told us Logano is not a factor...OK Denny. :rolleyes:

24 is losing 2.5 seconds a lap.. That damage must be worse than it looks. Fml

****. There goes my pick.

Oh well, Harvick is hanging in there... until his car gives up on him.

Wish these douchebags in the booth would be informative for once. Haven't mentioned 24 once since the restart

Doesn't expect unexpected. Dear lord I was born in Florida, raised in Texas. Lived all over this country, thanks to the Navy. I've never come across anyone with less command of the English language than DW. Maybe we can get him back in a race car.

DW doesnt bother me. I think he is entertaining. Dale is doing pretty good this race. Steadily moving up. I think Kyle is gonna be the car to beat in the last quarter of the race. For some reason I dont see Logano holding up the rest of it

No doubt Joey was the poor stepchild over there. He was Kyle's blocker in NW, and Denny's place holder in Cup. It was interesting that Denny made a point of sliding in front of Kyle again and again earlier in the race. That move was his excuse for taking Joey out, and Kyle stood up for Logano. Hmmm....

Back
Top Bottom