Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

If Logano is as upset with Denny as all the media has proclaimed, then why is Logano, Denny, and Kyle Busch hanging out together drinking a coke before the start of the race?:confused:

If Logano is as upset with Denny as all the media has proclaimed, then why is Logano, Denny, and Kyle Busch hanging out together drinking a coke before the start of the race?:confused:
I saw that too.. I think they weren't by each other it was more of a depth perception things with the camera

Here's the mid-race report crap. Talk about the race so far for one minute, and go right back to commercial.

Right when you settle in and figure out what's going on after their interruptions they interrupt you with bs again. It must be getting worse because its never drove me this insane.

I saw that too.. I think they weren't by each other it was more of a depth perception things with the camera
I'm going to have to take another look at that one. I just can't get over all the attention and hype that the media has given this little spat between Logano and Hamlin.

I'm going to have to take another look at that one. I just can't get over all the attention and hype that the media has given this little spat between Logano and Hamlin.

It was crazy for such a little thing. In reality, Logano got back to the front and messed up getting payback on the restart.

Back
Top Bottom