Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

DW doesnt bother me. I think he is entertaining. Dale is doing pretty good this race. Steadily moving up. I think Kyle is gonna be the car to beat in the last quarter of the race. For some reason I dont see Logano holding up the rest of it

I'm glad he doesn't bother you. I hope you don't mind my rants, but he's a hypocritical egomaniac who thinks he is at the center of everything.

Kez back to the top 10.

I hope they don't start any crazy strategy stuff and stay out here.

I'm glad he doesn't bother you. I hope you don't mind my rants, but he's a hypocritical egomaniac who thinks he is at the center of everything.
If all ya can do is rant and try to be slick..so be it..still love ya, don't change a thing:bounce:

Took them 30 laps for Chris Meyers to mention it during a race break.

And all he said was "he fell back after the restart, he took damage and didn't pit.. ANYWAYS Joey Logano......"

Care to expand, Chris?

Logano needs to run the top until he's right on Kyles bumper then make the low move.

Not surprised at all that Logano is running this good....he has been running this good all season, just had bad luck in every single race. Was in the top-5 at daytona but had no partner at the end of the race, at Phoenix had another good run but ran out of gas at the end, at Las Vegas had another top-5 car but sped on pit road and finished 12th, and of course at bristol he got dumped by Denny (which is why Logano got pissed because he can't catch a break). Without all the bad luck, I have no doubt he would be in the top-5 in points (he's 12th right now). He has had top-5 cars each and every week.

It sure has been. The key is yellow flags. Hell, nascar should say screw it and do what Bruton said. I'm not a purist. I want to be entertained.
Especially since it would put your boy back in contention.

Not surprised at all that Logano is running this good....he has been running this good all season, just had bad luck in every single race. Was in the top-5 at daytona but had no partner at the end of the race, at Phoenix had another good run but ran out of gas at the end, at Las Vegas had another top-5 car but sped on pit road and finished 12th, and of course at bristol he got dumped by Denny (which is why Logano got pissed because he can't catch a break). Without all the bad luck, I have no doubt he would be in the top-5 in points (he's 12th right now). He has had top-5 cars each and every week.

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys. :) I don't care how this race turns out he's doing great!!

I like how he's running, but Denny was right about Daytona. Joey had a drafting partner (Gordon or Bowyer) but he kept side drafting the 11 right on the restart and separating him from the #2. He made that an easy win for the 48.

Its like a commercial that has 5 minute race breaks.

Sometimes when I watch a race, I like to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a mirror.

You don't really think Kyle is going to fall for that and give it to him that easy! :D

Kyle will stay at the top, just like he did last night running second. Joey can beat him to the wall on exit and force a crossover, and then Kyle is on the low side and Joey will drive away. He just needs to time his close right before the push sends him backward. He needs to time it so he reaches Kyles bumper just before entry. He'll figure it out sooner or later.

Keselowski too fast in the pits. Boy he's going to have passed a lot of cars by the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom