GA$ Prices again...

They are still sticking to the higher prices for the most part here. But I find it very interesting that at one small station near the Wake Forest University has the price of gas at $3.34 where the majority of stations are at #3.49. That little station is normally about three cents higher than the rest, but he looks to be trying to start a war...gas war. Don't think that will happen, but I'm sure many people who live near this little guy will get their gas from him. One thing about him is though he's self serv, he's got the old style pumps that you can't pay at the pump and only sells regular. If he was only open when I pass by his station.

The corner station i alway drive by is still at $3.39, but the pumps and awnings have been torn down for three weeks or so (still don't know why, they're no more than three years old), but I filled up this weekend near the MD border in VA for $3.10

Filled up the truck at $3.16 by the time I got back from paying the pump showed $3.39. Its all in the timing.

Well didn't take long back up to $3.39 today.Jumped 20 cents in about the last 3 or 4 days.

Up 13 cents from Friday.

Gas prices go DOWN after Labor Day. Of course, we all know the oil companies fix gas prices and are recording the highest profits the world has ever seen.

Gassed up today :eek:
IMG_4328.jpg

Gas usually seems to be $3.00 - $3.15 a gallon here in greenville sc. Much easier on the wallet than the terrible ohio prices..

I got gas for $3.15 here. Pretty sad that when this thread first started back in 09 that gas was still under 2 bucks. We would all kill for gas under 2 bucks again.

Here in Orange Ca, I paid $3.65 last week and at the same station it was $3.59 today. A six cent drop in a week is at least going in the right direction.

Diesel in Southern Ca was 4.27 yesterday. It cost $1,100.00 to fill up.

Gas hasn't budged here in weeks. Ranges from 3.02 few few miles away to about 3.11 a little closer.

Back
Top Bottom