Heavy Handed Mod or did Nascar buy this message board? POLE

Heavy Handed Mod or did Nascar buy this message board?

• Just a Heavy Handed Mod

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Nascar bought this message board

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
I love everyone and everything.

Edit: but in a reality everyone knows there are a few posters who are untouchable and play by a different set of rules. They are the ones constantly praising mods and telling others to leave if they don't like it. I can't comment on any current moderators as I rarely posts on the main forum any longer.

Back to the basement with you

Basements full! :)

And he's right. They're certainly a protected few....but let's hope we're onto greener pastures now

You constantly try to goad others into joining a pissing match and then play the victim card. Your schtick is old. If the new mod is stopping that, I might have to post here more.

I said what I wanted to say about what I am doing here. Your opinion is not news to me, and my feelings about your opinion haven't changed. Enjoy the race this weekend.

I disagree and it's my opinion that I can give my opinion about any driver, team, owner or anybody associated with them that's not an established member of this board. When I give an opinion about the drivers etc It's not directed at anybody on this board it's just my opinion. I've had many interactions with the aforementioned drivers, owners etc, mostly good, some bad and some terrible that help form my opinions. If my opinion is that a certain driver is a scumbag or a saint it's just my observation and not directed at any member. It's been my experience that this is the way the large majority of this board feels. Attacking other members for how they perceive drivers etc to be isn't and should not be allowed.

We have stated our opinions. We disagree. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy the race this weekend.

Bottom Line: this place needs mods. They do their job. I don't like it sometimes, because sometimes I cause trouble or make inartful comments. :D

It chaps my ass, and I go away to tend to real problems -- then meander back eventually, just like everyone else.

This place pulls people in, but not necessarily together. People seem to love to hate diversity of thought -- because when you come in here, you know something/somebody is going to stimulate a response (positive or negative) from yourself and others.

Nailed it. Great post.

It seems really, really, really hard to get banned, so I would argue that everyone starts with a lot of body armor in place.

Just about anyone and everyone has been edited or had posts deleted.

Yep, I've been edited and deleted. So I guess I'm not in the "protected" class. So, now I'm mad and jealous. Who are these protected people? And how did they get protected? It ain't fair! Bwaaa bwaaa bwaaa snort snort sniff sniff....my feeewlings are hurted.

It seems really, really, really hard to get banned, so I would argue that everyone starts with a lot of body armor in place.

Just about anyone and everyone has been edited or had posts deleted.

I haven't tested the body armor to the fullest, but you should see some of the drafts I've had saved up.

Wait does this mean I should unleash some of my drafts? I may have to go full skoal.

He at least kept it real around this peace, even if it was relentless, and redundant, pouring out my 40 for a troll?

Next time Log In with your other account and hit Reply. It will live on as a quote --

at least until the Mods weed it out... :)

The beans and chiii side bar I took a thread on with multiple replies that all got axed show they are deligent and committed to the task :)

The beans and chiii side bar I took a thread on with multiple replies that all got axed show they are deligent and committed to the task :)
I didnt see the replies after mine answering you that I do like beans in my chili

This thread is why I've pretty much stopped posting...funny is funny until people become serious. And the CONSTANT back and fourth between a select few individuals dominating every single thread is nauseating.

I came back today after about a year or more away. It's really bad here now and that's exactly why.

You guys don't know how good this place is, or I don't know how good it was. Either way, it's still good. You just have to ignore the pesty gnats buzzing around your ears. You don't know bad unless you experienced That's Racin' from the Charlotte Observer. That was bad. This is a piece of cake. My 2 cents.

You guys don't know how good this place is, or I don't know how good it was. Either way, it's still good. You just have to ignore the pesty gnats buzzing around your ears. You don't know bad unless you experienced That's Racin' from the Charlotte Observer. That was bad. This is a piece of cake. My 2 cents.

Is that the thatsracing.com message board from the early 2000s your talking about? If so, I was there. It was embarrassing to see the way some so called "adults" would act in an anonymous forum. Lol, I even remember some internet tough guys acting like they were gonna set up a meeting to fight it out in person. ( Something tells me those meetings never happened)

Is that the thatsracing.com message board from the early 2000s your talking about? If so, I was there. It was embarrassing to see the way some so called "adults" would act in an anonymous forum. Lol, I even remember some internet tough guys acting like they were gonna set up a meeting to fight it out in person. ( Something tells me those meetings never happened)
I didn't last long on there, Nascar.com forum or the Official Nascar Fan Club site and others. You couldn't ask a question or give your opinion without being bombarded with idiocy.

That's the one. I remember well. I think you are right about the meetings.. :XXROFL:

I'm convinced official forums are the worst places to discuss most subjects. It's the first place most people go, including all the knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers looking for a place to spew and argue about uninformed opinions. Serious folks quickly look for the alternatives.

Well, without moderation some forums get so sick from all of the negativity that they don't survive all of the B.S. I would say most of us have seen it happen other places and we know what kind of posts do that. There are a lot more of them out there with motives other than folks trying to enjoy the sport IMO. They are bad for business as they say. It's a lot better around here since a couple of them were banished to gone troll land. Letting anyone say whatever they want including insulting people who obviously enjoy the sport requires a judgement call by the mods and a thick skin. It's a tough job. I am really glad I don't have to put up with Nascar is dying every day or some other stupid ****.

Back
Top Bottom