Hendrick Motorsport News

It must be paying off having his companies name on the 5 car for the past few years...or he is desperately needing another tax deduction. I remember a lot of people here were making a lot of negative remarks about him spending his own money putting his companies name on the 5 car when he first hired Larson. A few years and a couple of championships later it looks to me like it may have been a pretty smart decision.
Trolls need to remember that there are two sides of the bridge. ;)

It must be paying off having his companies name on the 5 car for the past few years...or he is desperately needing another tax deduction. I remember a lot of people here were making a lot of negative remarks about him spending his own money putting his companies name on the 5 car when he first hired Larson. A few years and a couple of championships later it looks to me like it may have been a pretty smart decision.

Fake sponsor!!! Clearly this means Chase Elliott is unmarketable!!! Mr. H has to pay out of his own pocket since they can't find him a real sponsor!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Fake sponsor!!! Clearly this means Chase Elliott is unmarketable!!! Mr. H has to pay out of his own pocket since they can't find him a real sponsor!!!!!! :rolleyes:
It has become an iconic paint job besides.
1709053492703.png

Of course at the same time they talking about how HMS hasn't made any money for years. And people wonder why I take every word that comes out of their mouths with a healthy dose of skepticism. Maybe Rick isn't paying himself enough money for that sponsorship. One thing I have learned over the years working for a family that owns multiple companies that are intertwined; You can make any one of them look profitable or unprofitable depending on what suits your needs at the moment simply by what one company charges the other company.

Of course at the same time they talking about how HMS hasn't made any money for years. And people wonder why I take every word that comes out of their mouths with a healthy dose of skepticism. Maybe Rick isn't paying himself enough money for that sponsorship. One thing I have learned over the years working for a family that owns multiple companies that are intertwined; You can make any one of them look profitable or unprofitable depending on what suits your needs at the moment simply by what one company charges the other company.
Does the family have multiple corvettes?

it really has, probably one of the most memorable nascar schemes in recent memory and the hats Kyle wears are top notch as well.

I think the stripes worked a lot better with the curves of the Monte Carlo body, as opposed to the sharp lines of the Camaro and Silverado, but I still like it a lot simply because it was Ricky's paint scheme....

open-uri20120928-30883-wldzhv.jpg

Does the family have multiple corvettes?
No, their "drug" is ski boats and snowmobiles. They DID have one of the very first Plymouth Prowlers that they bought as an investment when they had an involvement in a Mopar dealership. I don't think anyone is retiring on THAT investment.

Not sure if true, heard Larson was doing a new hat at each track this year

Does CHASE ELLIOTT even care anymore?

Why is this not a yellow? Why? Maybe when that big orange rolled onto the track, we should have kept it green? It makes no sense to me to penalized drivers for **** that should be on the track stuck in their grills. Why do they sweep and blow the track before races? I mean, this **** makes no sense.

Why is this not a yellow? Why? Maybe when that big orange rolled onto the track, we should have kept it green? It makes no sense to me to penalized drivers for **** that should be on the track stuck in their grills. Why do they sweep and blow the track before races? I mean, this **** makes no sense.
Probably because if they threw a yellow every time a car had some on the grill, fans would start bringing some to the track to throw at drivers they don't like. Don't tell me that wouldn't happen either lol.

Well think about it. How does a trash bag get on the track? Pretty hard to do all by it's self. But throw a beer can inside for some weight and it's easy to make it over the fence. Idiots fun.

Probably because if they threw a yellow every time a car had some on the grill, fans would start bringing some to the track to throw at drivers they don't like. Don't tell me that wouldn't happen either lol.
That can be managed.

Why should they throw a yellow because one car gets something on their grill? That makes absolutely no sense to me. You drive on the same track as everybody else and deal with the conditions.
Trash isn't part of the conditions....and I didn't say something.....I said trash. When MY Toyotas **** the bed in Fontana for the first Next Gen race there, and went with a fine mesh....and got build up.....yeah, WE needed to live with that.....but trash shouldn't be part of the event.

Well think about it. How does a trash bag get on the track? Pretty hard to do all by it's self. But throw a beer can inside for some weight and it's easy to make it over the fence. Idiots fun.
From the very first race I went to, I knew the trash should either be packed out, or straight to the the garbage bin....NOT under the seat....I knew why. Anybody that does that intentionally should be shown the door. Don't **** with my race.

From the very first race I went to, I knew the trash should either be packed out, or straight to the the garbage bin
Funny, that's how I feel about trash I generate regardless of location. And tossing it unsecured in the truck bed doesn't count as 'packing it out', people.

Whew that looks nice. The 88 National Guard 2014 scheme has always been one of my favs. Very cool to see Chase run the throwback at Darlington

Whew that looks nice. The 88 National Guard 2014 scheme has always been one of my favs. Very cool to see Chase run the throwback at Darlington

Welp those you that get your 13 year old girly panties in a wad over the MPD award are gonna have to wait another year I guess. Sad day for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom