Hendrick Motorsport News

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
The 24 Axalta special edition scheme is better than the main one, reminds me of the Radiant Red one Jeff ran his final year in the 24. I’d also love to get my hands on that Hendrick ZL1. I guess when you’re a Felon, Chevy makes you a special Camaro. Also probably lots of memories for JG at that Chevy building, I think that’s the OG Victory Lane at Daytona where JG celebrated 2 of his 3 500 victories at.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
The 24 Axalta special edition scheme is better than the main one, reminds me of the Radiant Red one Jeff ran his final year in the 24. I’d also love to get my hands on that Hendrick ZL1. I guess when you’re a Felon, Chevy makes you a special Camaro. Also probably lots of memories for JG at that Chevy building, I think that’s the OG Victory Lane at Daytona where JG celebrated 2 of his 3 500 victories at.

I love all those paint schemes and the awesome looking ZL1.

Formerjackman

Team Owner

That Axalta scheme is EASILY 100 times better looking than ANYTHING that has been on the 24 car in recent years. The Liberty scheme is the only one that isn't completely awful. I love the Camaro, but if I win it, the first thing that happens is those ugly ass black wheels go into storage. I wouldn't be caught dead driving it that way.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
That Axalta scheme is EASILY 100 times better looking than ANYTHING that has been on the 24 car in recent years. The Liberty scheme is the only one that isn't completely awful. I love the Camaro, but if I win it, the first thing that happens is those ugly ass black wheels go into storage. I wouldn't be caught dead driving it that way.
I like the look of the 23X haulers so much better since they took those awful looking black wheels off and went back to polished aluminum wheels this year. Whoever started that fad quite a few years ago should be flogged repeatedly. :D

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Wheels, especially in today's featureless cars that are painted black are seldom something I would want on a car. It's one of the few spots on the car where some styling can be used, and the automakers go full cheap lazy and nutless when given a chance to do something to improve the looks of the car.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Wheels, especially in today's featureless cars that are painted black are seldom something I would want on a car. It's one of the few spots on the car where some styling can be used, and the automakers go full cheap lazy and nutless when given a chance to do something to improve the looks of the car.
They're just giving customers what they want. I've read on so many groups where the 1st thing people do when purchasing a new vehicle is black them out.

Jorge De Guzman

I love all those paint schemes and the awesome looking ZL1.
the 24 really knocks my socks off. I wish that was his weekly Axalta scheme. Very nice car. The ZL1 Chevy is only making 40 of them, so getting one's hands on it is going to be costly. I found a few G56 Camaro ZL's (only 56 were made) and the car dealerships I found them at wanted anywhere from 120 k to 150k

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor
These guys make really quality stuff, great to see them branching out from college athletics into racing. I might have to go for some Gordon merch.

It’s a shame Walmart doesn’t care any NASCAR stuff. Shirts, hats, lunch boxes probably would sell like hotcakes.

Jorge De Guzman

It’s a shame Walmart doesn’t care any NASCAR stuff. Shirts, hats, lunch boxes probably would sell like hotcakes.
There was a time in NASCAR lore that if Walmart carried it, it was a REAL sponsor of a team or the sport. It's preposterous those days have quickly come to an end, I mean what is HendrickCars.com anyway?

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor
There was a time in NASCAR lore that if Walmart carried it, it was a real sponsor of a team or the sport. It's preposterous those days have quickly come to an end, I mean what is HendrickCars.com anyway?

Imagine if NASCAR worked with its partners on merchandise at Walmart, I think a group of 4-8 drivers like the Gillette Young Guns days would be good marketing.

- 1 - Ross Chastain - Busch Light stuff
- 5 - Kyle Larson - HendrickCars/Chevrolet Accessories (?) stuff
- 8 - Kyle Busch - Lucas Oil/Chevrolet Accessories (?) stuff
- 9 - Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts/Chevrolet stuff
- 11 - Denny Hamlin - Toyota/FedEx stuff
- 22 - Joey Logano - Ford/Shell stuff
- 23 - Bubba Wallace - McDonalds stuff

Jorge De Guzman

Imagine if NASCAR worked with it’s partners on merchandise at Walmart.

- 1 - Ross Chastain - Busch Light stuff
- 5 - Kyle Larson - HendrickCars/Chevrolet Accessories (?) stuff
- 8 - Kyle Busch - Lucas Oil/Chevrolet Accessories (?) stuff
- 9 - Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts stuff
- 11 - Denny Hamlin - FedEx stuff
- 22 - Joey Logano - Ford/Shell stuff
- 23 - Bubba Wallace - McDonalds stuff
all real items, all REAL sponsors in my book.

Top Bottom