Hendrick Motorsport News

That's like the third or fourth thread that has been posted in today!
It isn't the only post that has been double posted. It's good to see the increased posting lately, but looking around a bit before posting OR making a post to include specific general news like this one can slow down most of the double posts.

First time I’d seen it.

Thought it fit right in with today’s social gaffe, so I commented. You’ll have that here.

CONCORD, N.C. – William Byron will make three NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series starts in 2023 for Kyle Busch Motorsports with sponsorship from HendrickCars.com.

Byron will return to the organization to drive the No. 51 Chevrolet in a three-race schedule that includes the Bristol Motor Speedway dirt race on April 8, Darlington Raceway on May 12 and North Wilkesboro Speedway on March 20. The 25-year-old driver will sport the Ricky Hendrick tribute scheme for the races at Darlington and North Wilkesboro. All three of the starts will mark Byron’s first in the Truck Series at those venues.
1678395081274.png

The biggest HendrickCars.com dealership you’re gonna see

Today I learned that Tonya Harding drives a Toyota, while Nancy Kerrigan does not.
In 2003, someone from the Tonya Harding camp reached out to one of the teams I was working with about the possibility of Tonya doing some stock car racing. I have no idea if it was a serious interest or just a publicity stunt, but nothing came of it past a few phone calls.

So if each team is docked 10 playoff points, how does that work if you're at 0? Surely they don't go into the negative

Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

NASCAR penalties: NASCAR docks all Hendrick drivers (except Elliott and Berry, who doesn't earn points in Cup) and teams 100 points, 10 playoff points. Hendrick crew chiefs suspended four races, fined $100K. Same penalties for Haley. Denny Hamlin docked 25 points and fined $50K.

12:01 PM · Mar 15, 2023
Consistent with last year’s penalties for part modifications by RFK and FRM. It’s pretty straightforward, if you make alterations you better have a pretty solid paper trail with explicit permission from NASCAR.

It will be ok. The felon has friends on the appeal board I'm sure, employees even to some degree.

But if I still understand this correctly, they still only need a win to get in? Or in Willy B's case he's already in. And folks that's what this system is a joke....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom