Hendrick Motorsport News

He's had some wild hats this year. I guess if the check was big enough I'd wear that too.

Not NASCAR related but definitely Hendrick related. Now there will be 2 Hendrick Cars.com cars in Charlotte this weekend. Hendrick definitely loves sponsoring championship caliber teams.:D
1714160674101.png

Bowman lost his brakes at St. Louis. Had to be experimental brakes right? Bell blew up...experimental engine. By gawd it's one of them thar spiracies ma.
Better go back and check that snowboard too. I heard someone was rubbing some kind of waxy stuff on it! That can't be good!

They are out there. you could be next. If they can do it to me they can do it to you.
It has to be better than what those aliens from Bhumphuque VII did. I don't care what they said, I don't think that thing was any kind of 'probe'. Some nights I can still taste it; I'll never eat another loganberry again.

Bowman lost his brakes at St. Louis. Had to be experimental brakes right? Bell blew up...experimental engine. By gawd it's one of them thar spiracies ma.
I was wondering what happened to him. I didn't get to watch that race, but I was keeping track of the lap times and positions on the NASCAR site, and he was running in the top 10 moving forward, and then I left for a few minutes and when I returned, he was laps down.

Back
Top Bottom