Hey ladies!

"I will not coler Brain France eny moer". I am no Sherlock Holmes, but after close observation...yep. Had to be Lappy.

And look! For the love of God...what's this???Scrawled in the dust of the dog house floor:

"Thos old dudes wil get al the blame four what i strated..."

Dear Lord...we have been set up, it's the only explantion that fits!

So you see ladies---I was perfectly innocent in this whole sin-filled thread, as were my contemporaries EMP and Bow. ^_^

Yeah, what he said.

Twins, dude, I swear it!

Lemme see them wings again whaddayasay?

:dual9mm:

97, your the one that said we needed to blame bow!

kat, nope not coloring it......i did not do anything. its all 97 and EMP, they are trying to get me.........i better leave while i still can, hope turtle has not bailed out on me like 97 did.....

What happened to them fries?

Identical too, 'cept I think Taffy is the one with the little mole right on her

But we can't be out of fries. Damn. 97, wanna go with me and we'll pick up some more fries?

We didn't really bail out , man...it's just to confuse 'em. ;) Just play along and most of all TRUST me, Lappy.

Now, we are headed out for 'fries'.... ;)

Lapman, I never accused you of breaking the crayons. I just noticed 'em.

Where is Bow now that you mention it? There's one out there with a Junior shirt on...well, sorta on...she might be about right for him.

Ready, 97? We should be back in a little while, unless we get lucky. :lol:

What's going on in here? I leave for a little while and come back to a mess of half eaten chicken wings on the floor and a bunch of broken crayons. Well.....it seems to me that EMP, Bow, 97 and Lappy will be here for a long time coloring pictures of Rosie and Brain France.

Just what is Dee going to say when she gets back. You guys will have a lot of explaining to do. :eek:

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 19 2004, 09:32 PM
What's going on in here? I leave for a little while and come back to a mess of half eaten chicken wings on the floor and a bunch of broken crayons. Well.....it seems to me that EMP, Bow, 97 and Lappy will be here for a long time coloring pictures of Rosie and Brain France.
Who's Rosie France? :huh:

Where the heck IS old Bow...... <_<

Watch your backs boys.....he is probably trying to weasel out of his share of the blame. <_<

Ok, I'm ready for some nice hot fries about now!

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Mar 19 2004, 08:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Mar 19 2004, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascarwoman@Mar 19 2004, 09:32 PM
Who's Rosie France? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Next in line to run the empire? :idunno:

( We are going to be coloring till hell freezes over, I think)

Rosie O

Attachments

• Rosie_Cartoon.jpg
    Rosie_Cartoon.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 214
Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 09:35 PM
Where the heck IS old Bow...... <_<

Car trouble most likely.

Dude, we're gonna need a bigger vehicle. You got a van or a bread truck or anything?

Fries, fries. Right. Be back in a few.

Cherry stems! You gotta see this!

Rosie O'Donnel married Brian France? Cool. Here, hand me a roller and I'll color that one if it'll make you happy.

Tater chip truck? UPS van? Gotta be something we can use...

It pretty much already is, but thanks for pointing it out.

Mail truck? Snap-On van? '73 LTD Grand Wagoneer?

Oh drat, imagine that...non-opposable thumbs. Can't rightly grip a crayon without thumbs. Hate it.

97, you ready?

Man, that would be a problem if I wore a collar.

Bow, where the heck have you been? Besides Auto Zone, I mean? We're just going to pick up more fries.

Hey man I'm pretty hungry, how bout some of them wings and fries? Outta fries? I'm goin with you guys to pick some up.

Hey EMP, where's the blonde in the Jr. shirt?

Fries, kat we're goin to get some more damn fries.

Where is she man?

Originally posted by bowtie@Mar 19 2004, 09:06 PM
Hey man I'm pretty hungry, how bout some of them wings and fries? Outta fries? I'm goin with you guys to pick some up.

Hey EMP, where's the blonde in the Jr. shirt?

Fries, kat we're goin to get some more damn fries.

Where is she man?
She changed into a FORD RACING shirt soon as I 'fixed' her, dude.

Yep...off for fries we go. Man...am I ever hungry!

It's a pretty big dog house and I have more of these!

Attachments

• DOG_LEASH.gif
    DOG_LEASH.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 139
Time to blow this popsicle stand.

Oh snail snot, where's Lapman? I tell ya, take yer eyes off these kids for ten seconds...

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 09:08 PM
She changed into a FORD RACING shirt soon as I 'fixed' her, dude.

Yep...off for fries we go. Man...am I ever hungry!
Ford Racing shirt? what'd you do that for man?

Where did EMP go? he's driving isn't he?

damn Ford Racing shirt

C'mon EMP!!!! 97!!!!

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 09:11 PM
You guys seen Lappy? I think he broke and ran.

Let's take my maverick Bow, we wanna get there on time. ;)
we don't have to push start it do we?

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 09:13 PM
Not a chance in hell.
finally, something I don't have to push, you know car trouble and all. Shotgun!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom