Hey ladies!

Ain't nobody got a freakin minivan? Hearse? Flat bed cattle truck?

Guess lapman's on broom detail. I am starving, let's get it.

all that talk about women musta scared Lappy off, lets get outta here EMP and 97.

(You got it kat! Try to find Lappy while we are gone.....I have a feeling: find Turtle and Lappy will be somewhere close. :p)

Buckle up guys...oops, never mind. No seat belts. Bow, you may have to sit in Whizzer's lap.

There ya go...now hang on.

Dude, how are you driving with your...nevermind.

Taffy, meet 97. Oh, I see you already have...

Brandi, this is Whizzer. Plenty of gas left in his tank looks like.

This is Shari, everyone. I told you that cherry stem trick was a real knee slapper.

Oh, and bow, this is the young lady who likes Junior. Her name? Rosie, I think...

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Mar 19 2004, 09:37 PM
Oh, and bow, this is the young lady who likes Junior. Her name? Rosie, I think...
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Mar 19 2004, 09:41 PM
My bad. Not Rosie. Rachel. Sorry 'bout that.
dang possum, don't scare me like that. WHEW!!!! :unsure:

Ol' Whizz seems mighty pale...check on him, Bow.

And if Taffy asks me how Hardscrabble got his handle one more time, she's riding in the trunk.

Haven't you been paying attention? Rosie married Brian France. Kat said so.

Hey man, Whizzer is ok, just spent.

How long do you think she'll stay with that looser. <_<

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Mar 19 2004, 10:46 PM
Haven't you been paying attention? Rosie married Brian France. Kat said so.
twant me....

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Mar 19 2004, 09:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Mar 19 2004, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascarwoman@Mar 19 2004, 09:32 PM
What's going on in here? I leave for a little while and come back to a mess of half eaten chicken wings on the floor and a bunch of broken crayons. Well.....it seems to me that EMP, Bow, 97 and Lappy will be here for a long time coloring pictures of Rosie and Brain France.
Who's Rosie France? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Read it and weep EMP.

Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 19 2004, 05:31 PM
I am not going to be around tonight, will you guys please keep an eye on 97 for me, ya'll know how he gets when I am not around. :rolleyes: :p
Thanks! I know it is a tough job but I have faith that you guys can handle it. Just send him to the doghouse if he gets out of line...He is accostume to it these days...although he did get out briefly today and well...ah... forget it. ^_^

Dee, haven't you ever heard of this Chinese proverb?

"Woman who puts man in doghouse soon find him in cat house"

:unsure: :eek: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thats telling her Guido!

(Seriously for a second though, honey----I am pulling for Tay tomorrow :wub: You know that.)

Whew Guido, for a second I thought you said KAT HOUSE! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Attachments

• Big_Kitty_Grin_not_with_teeth.jpg
    Big_Kitty_Grin_not_with_teeth.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 125
Ok youse guys wanna buggy? I can loan you mine! Just be carefull not to scratch er, ok?

Attachments

• ani_amb1.gif
    ani_amb1.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 182
YEEEEHAAAWWWWWW!!! Flashing lights and everything!! You are all right FT! :cheers: :cheers: Bow...you can get out of Whizzer's lap now... <_<

Yep, and it's a classic too. Hey, seriously though, that bed in the back is on wheels, be carefull. :p

You are fine as long as the back door don't fly open, I been meanin to get that latch fixed. ;)

Damn, you musta went up a big hill. No tellin where you might find em, no steering on that cot.

Bow and Rosie? I thought Rosie one of them letsbefriends. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom