Hey ladies!

Kinda irrelevant now...I think I just saw 'em roll into the Tennessee river. :(

What can we tell his wife?? "I'm terribly sorry, Mrs. Bowtie...somehow Bow rolled on a stretcher into the Tennessee river on top of former lesbian Rosie O'Donnell while we were on our way in Flametamer's ambulance to get fries"....Who the hell would believe that???

Well hell, that story is just screwy enough that Bow might be able to talk his way outta this! :lol:

His wife will figure he was out to the fishin hole! Hell, he's gonna smell like fish anyway. :p

We better go fish em outta the river then. I can let him stay in my dog house till he fixes this with the missus. ;)

let him flot 4 a while, he will end up near me if he stays in the TN river (kentucky lake)

EDIT: swim......as long as he dont go under......im sure a tow boat will pick him up

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 20 2004, 12:28 AM
Waitaminnit!! Maybe Rosie FLOATS??!! ^_^
Hey, we forgot Rosie is full of hot air! Maybe Bow will be alright afterall. :)

Well, now I can go to bed knowing Bow will be OK. I promise that latch will be fixed for the next time you guy need my wagon. B)

Tell Bow to bring the cot home with him will ya? :D

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 10:08 PM

She changed into a FORD RACING shirt soon as I 'fixed' her, dude.

:unsure: and how did you fix her dear?

Guido, I hope that's not the case.

Well, it looks like you guys had some fun here last nite! I just hope you cleaned up the mess you made, because I ain't! :p :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 20 2004, 07:19 AM
Guido, I hope that's not the case.
I sincerely doubt that it would be, Dee.

You know you got him just where you want him, right? :p

Originally posted by Guido@Mar 20 2004, 11:57 AM
You know you got him just where you want him, right? :p
Not just yet Guido, but I am working on it. :p

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Mar 19 2004, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Mar 19 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Mar 19 2004, 08:06 PM
Nice try lappy....notice that the others have bailed out on ya. CALLING TURTLE!!!!!!
yay, i sure could use her right now? :D[/b][/quote]
:eek: Am I too late? :unsure:

Yep. Looks that way. :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 09:33 PM
(You got it kat! Try to find Lappy while we are gone.....I have a feeling: find Turtle and Lappy will be somewhere close. :p)

Buckle up guys...oops, never mind. No seat belts. Bow, you may have to sit in Whizzer's lap.

There ya go...now hang on.
OMG! I knew there was a lump in my bed!

:lol: :lol:

Well, I've obviously missed something. A lotta somethings. Just where have those fries been? :unsure: :lol:

Originally posted by kat2220@Mar 20 2004, 10:44 PM
WHERE'S MY DANG SHIMP
Shimp? Are you looking for that guy from the Three Stooges? :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539+Mar 20 2004, 11:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Mar 20 2004, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Mar 20 2004, 10:44 PM
WHERE'S MY DANG SHIMP
Shimp? Are you looking for that guy from the Three Stooges? :lol: [/b][/quote]
I might not be from the 3 stooges, but i act like i am sometimes!

no wonder i have so many stupid storys, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom