High Limit 2024

Heck yeah Double D!

Love to go tonight but I've had some sort of ear infection for like a week and the last thing it needs is loud and dirt :(

Love to go tonight but I've had some sort of ear infection for like a week and the last thing it needs is loud and dirt :(
Very similar to Nascar's vortex, High Limit's ground pounding vibrations from 900 HP sprint cars, and it's sacred healing dirt dust would do wonders for ears or whatever else ails a person.

Sweet up top for Hot Laps at Grandview

1716937864618.png

Why Larson isn't racing tonight at Grandview.
"Grandview is a great track for me and I really love running there," Larson said. "I love racing as much as I can, but when your crew chief tells you, 'Hey, I signed you up for a tire test at a track we've never been to before in the Cup Series,' I need to be there."

Why Larson isn't racing tonight at Grandview.
"Grandview is a great track for me and I really love running there," Larson said. "I love racing as much as I can, but when your crew chief tells you, 'Hey, I signed you up for a tire test at a track we've never been to before in the Cup Series,' I need to be there."
He is really good there, I think that was the first sprint car race I saw him win in person.

I think it is the first time I have seen the track. I like it, good size, plenty wide and the dirt looks good.
My favorite dirt track. Regularl weekly show is modifieds but sprints put on a great show. High banked 1/3rd mile.

I'm like Sweets got it, oh man Courtney has it, here comes Rico though, Courtney in the lead, Marks moves around Sweet, Courtney has it NO Brent Marks wins it lol.

Holy crap, Larson had a half of a track lead in his heat race. I think he has his mind right lol.

I'd never watched a race from Lawrenceburg before, but I see why I've heard drivers say Bridgeport is just like it in the corners.

Wasn't even close old fashioned butt whipping

Back
Top Bottom