High Limit 2024

Given that I don't have Dirtvision, I'm debating going out the next couple of nights just to avoid the fear of missing out on more Eldora. Really pumped for his feature.

The High Limit guys are going to be extra motivated to return the favor and try to take the WoO money on Friday and Saturday. It feels like there are more drivers than usual that could win if it breaks their way.

Given that I don't have Dirtvision, I'm debating going out the next couple of nights just to avoid the fear of missing out on more Eldora. Really pumped for his feature.
the outlaw mains are on you tube maybe a hour or so after they run.its only the main but better than paying all that money.i pay for flo and like it

i really like how high limit treats the outlaw guys, with a lot of class.its cool to see.

1721770775815.jpeg

Man that was big. Are the tailtank mounts made to intentionally break and separate it from car? Bunch did it at Eldora too. Possibly safer for driver?

That was an interesting exchange between Sunshine and McFadden. Neither was giving an inch. What looked to be a night where Courtney could gain some points on Sweet will instead mostly destroy his hopes of catching him, unless something very unusual happens to the #49.

Looked at first like Rico made a big mistake by going to the bottom, but instead it's like he suckered Day into going there too early, and it ruined his momentum.

Back
Top Bottom