High Limit 2024

Rumors are they will be sanctioning races in Australia
FB_IMG_1721258749492.jpg

These are some wacky heat race results, I'll say that. Bs are gonna be absolutely lit.

These are some wacky heat race results, I'll say that. Bs are gonna be absolutely lit.

That's an invert heavy format for you. Some of the fast guys were able to move up through, but it mostly has to be done in the first two laps.

I'm glad that axle didn't wind up in the lawn chair section
The one angle they should with the rear bumper flying all the way to the second fence it looked like a kid was going to grab it.

Looked like it came down on top of the wall which sheared off rear of chassis. Always surprised how infrequently any fire from these when tailtank comes off.
He started flipping midway through 1 and the car dug in hard. The back of the car was already long gone by the time he got to the wall.

He started flipping midway through 1 and the car dug in hard. The back of the car was already long gone by the time he got to the wall.
You are correct. View I was thinking of looked like he was much higher on the track. Wasn't even close to wall when it came apart. Pretty unusual failure tho.

Back
Top Bottom