IF game

If you wont have to, then I will be elected President of the United States by an overwhelming majority.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 2 2004, 05:47 PM
If you wont have to, then I will be elected President of the United States by an overwhelming majority.
If Happy becomes President of the United States,does this mean marijuana will become legal?

(You know Undertaker, that is a tough question because marijuana was deemed illegal in the early 1900s during the massive wave of immigrants from Canada and Mexico. Marijuana can reduce the symptoms of glaucoma I believe and like any drug it has side effects, I have never used it before and I dont intend to but if the question were up to me, I wouldnt legalize it just yet)

If Happy is President, then people will continue playing the IF Game

If people continue playing the IF game, then it's because, uh, I dunno make up something. ^_^

if i have to make something up, then ill just be lazy and leave it to the next person to make something up.

If you lazy and will leave it to the next person to make something up,then I will become Happy's drug czar when he becomes President.

If you will become Happy's drug czar when he becomes President.......then i will just stay at home and do what i always do

If you stay at home and do what you always do....then that will be a boring way to live.

If that will be a boring way to live, then Dale Earnhardt Jr. will burst into the room firing an M-16.

If Dale Jr. bursts into the room with an M-16 then all his fans will buy M-16's also.

If all his fans will buy M-16's also, then Jeff Gordon's fans will be left defenseless in the face of the oncoming slaughter.

If Jeff Gordon's fans will be left defenseless in the face of the oncoming slaughter,then there will be more boos in the grandstands.

If there will be more boos in the grandstands, then that means Jeff Gordon is going through driver introductions

If Jeff Gordon is going thure introductions, then I'm not paying attition.

If Jeff Gordon is being introduced and I'm there, I'm standing and yelling GOOOOOOOO JEFF! :rolleyes:

If you're standing for robby, then I'm cheering for Kevin and booing Matt Kenseth and Greg Biffle at the same time.

(looks like my line was completly ignored)

If 97 and 17 fan got you, then the world would be a better place. :p

Back
Top Bottom