IF game

If we will win, then Macintosh will be America's new favorite computer

If we lost then we would know how the Ravens felt last week when they lost to the Titans......

If we knew how the ravens felt last week when they lost to the titans, then we would feel like total losers.

If we felt like total losers then we would definitly need some counseling

If we can get cool prescriptions then hopefully we wont overabuse them like Rush Limbaugh did.

if we wont overabuse them like Rush Limbaugh did, we can't be made fun of by leno or letterman

If I cared what Leno or Letterman said about something I would have real problems.

If their lawyers ate me alive then I wouldn't be able to post here anymore.... :(

If wouldn't be able to post here anymore, then you obviously wont be able to participate in thread games

If you can't participate in thread games, then we wouldn't have such high post counts.

If high post counts really mattered much, then more people would post here

If it is gonna get ugly, then Paris Hilton will dance around drunk and break up the commotion

If Paris Hilton dances around drunk to break up the commotion, then we will see all about it on Access Hollywood.

If we become famous then they would make a reality TV show about us

If they make a reality TV show about us, then I want to be in the RCR Tribe.

If you will all sleep in our own beds, then you will check to make sure Michael Jackson isnt nearby

If we have to check and make sure that Michael Jackson isn't nearby, then we will be young boys.

Back
Top Bottom