If you wanna keep up with the Snowball Derby

Holler a Boo at ol Kyle for me will ya.:p
This is what the stands look like anytime he's mentioned because they're hoarse from boo'ing..

booing.jpg

I thought it was the Chevy V8 with Toyota and KBM (cry baby motorsports) plastered all over it.
8e3fd3bb27285c85ec199d1645dd2e89--bash-kyle-busch.jpg

Reactions: sdj
KB went to pick on the low budget guys at the Snowball.

Sure is compared to KB three car operation at the race, and just another sign of toyoter trying to buy the race.

Sure is compared to KB three car operation at the race, and just another sign of toyoter trying to buy the race.
Perhaps your enthusiasm level for this event would be higher if Willy Clyde was entered.

He was also caught cheating there as I recall.

Perhaps your enthusiasm level for this event would be higher if Willy Clyde was entered.

He was also caught cheating there as I recall.

Dude your're a laugh a minute, no mention of them cheatin toyoters busted at the Snowball.

is truex there? If not, maybe kyle busch has a chance!!!

seriously, I have developed a bad attitude towards this race. seems like it has turned into more of a bowman gray show as opposed to a showcase for short track talent.

JMO

The KBM penalty was earned. They got what they deserved.

Same for Elliott. Load your stuff and get out.

Rules are rules, no argument there, but really, the Elliott infraction was the equivalent of going 37 in a 35 MPH zone. I don't see any intent to cheat there, and I know we'll agree to disagree, but I still don't believe a guy drawing a Cup paycheck should be in the race. Can't stop them, but I just don't think it's very classy.

Intent is not relevant. How many races did you say you’ve jacked?

Too bad Willy Clyde didn’t file an entry this year.

Rules are rules, no argument there, but really, the Elliott infraction was the equivalent of going 37 in a 35 MPH zone.
Ricky Brooks and his team cares less about fractions or thousandth's or whatever. Out is out and in is in and we here like it that way. We're very proud of the way he runs the Tech department and his zero shenanigans by anybody policy. Every race team that comes to the Derby knows this.

Rules are rules, no argument there, but really, the Elliott infraction was the equivalent of going 37 in a 35 MPH zone. I don't see any intent to cheat there, and I know we'll agree to disagree, but I still don't believe a guy drawing a Cup paycheck should be in the race. Can't stop them, but I just don't think it's very classy.

I am not sure if it is the equivalent of doing 37 in a 35 MPH.
1. When representing the same weight
Tungsten will contain less mass.
2. I have never used Tungsten, but I have to believe weighing a car out with a smaller piece is advantagous. A more exact placement or position could help to minimize the weight transfer. Even if it was on the right side as Elliot claims.
I think this is just important for tire wear as it is for speed. Brooks said that the Tungsten allows for mounting it lower and it provides a very small advantage.
3. Everyone is and was aware of how through tech inspection would be. I have a hard time believing a simple oversight occurred as claimed by Elliott. You go there knowing it is the room of doom. and it is what is....
4. If I remember correctly "No Tungsten" was boldly printed on the entry forms.
If that is true, how could the Snowball Derby ever have any credibility, if they had allowed a hypothetical 37 in a 35. What do you tell the driver's that followed the rules and didn't use the Tungsten?

All just my opinion.

KB bought 13 sets of tires yesterday, trying to make himself look good in lap times.

I am going to LMAO if he doesn't win.

Going 37 in a 35? Come on man. And Cup drivers here dont matter, this is what these guys do for a living and they have been doing it all year. Its tough to come down and win this race.

KB bought 13 sets of tires yesterday, trying to make himself look good in lap times.

I am going to LMAO if he doesn't win.
Really? You think he was buying tires to look good? It wouldnt have to do with dialing in the car for Qualifying right? You do know they probably had 8 practice sessions right?

Really? You think he was buying tires to look good? It wouldnt have to do with dialing in the car for Qualifying right? You do know they probably had 8 practice sessions right?

Yea man. must have worked out great for him, 13 sets of tires to qualify 15th.

The amount of money these guys (all of them) spend on tires would make you shake your head.

Chase Elliott and his team were, of course, the exception to that. He always started this race on the 1 set his car owner purchased on Wednesday and ran all week.

The amount of money these guys (all of them) spend on tires would make you shake your head.

Chase Elliott and his team were, of course, the exception to that. He always started this race on the 1 set his car owner purchased on Wednesday and ran all week.

The "peoples champion" don't need no stinking tires

Yea man. must have worked out great for him, 13 sets of tires to qualify 15th.
So what? What are you actually complaining about? That he is there running against low budget teams and getting the breaks beat off him or he is spending too much on tires to look good?

Tires are the most expensive item of the weekend. 90% of the time a team cant make it to a race its because they cant pay for tires. Unless you are Chase Elliott :D

Ricky Brooks and his team cares less about fractions or thousandth's or whatever. Out is out and in is in and we here like it that way. We're very proud of the way he runs the Tech department and his zero shenanigans by anybody policy. Every race team that comes to the Derby knows this.

It's hard to get anything by Ricky Brooks that's for sure kept a tight ship at Speedweeks in New Smyrna

Kyle couldn't win the cup, maybe the Snowball. LOL

I bet the wife doesn't know he bought 13 sets of tires, so much for her makeup budget.

Really disappointed with how poorly Bickle is running. Didnt see that coming.

Kyle couldn't win the cup, maybe the Snowball. LOL

I bet the wife doesn't know he bought 13 sets of tires, so much for her makeup budget.
James Finch is paying the bills.

Back
Top Bottom