I'M GLAD THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE FROM 4M

Anyone planning to go to this event?

Midwest Speed Expo set for January 22 and January 23 in Springfield, IL.

You betcha................

CTR~ said:
Anyone planning to go to this event?

Midwest Speed Expo set for January 22 and January 23 in Springfield, IL.

Not really lookin to buy alot, But I think there will be lots of questions answered there. With all the UMP stuff goin on,And owning a UMP SLM its kinda spooky just now. :eek: Sarge should be there, And he'll probly shed some light on things. Hope so anyway...............................BB

That's what I figure too, so I'm gonna go down, look and listen!

WOW

Have you checked out the rest of the forum??? Its really neat. Looks like everybody likes each other. Isn't that wierd?........................BB

$ bill said:
Have you checked out the rest of the forum??? Its really neat. Looks like everybody likes each other. Isn't that wierd?........................BB

Yeah, nice board, I'm learning a lot. I'm a slow reader so it's taking me a while ha!
:p

good morning everyone !!! how are you all doing? im pooped..been out in the garage late every night working on my car....i didnt realize stripping was such a tough job...sure glad i am a cook instead...roflmao :p are ya'll going to the allen show this coming weekend? i am looking forward to it..i am selling some stuff there as well...im taking the hood , the edlebrok carb and intake there to sell..if anyone knows where there is a salamander for sale please let me know ..im afraid i am going to freeze to the car one night...lol all i have is a little kerosene heater that doesnt do much good unless im standing right in front of it warming my buns !!! :rolleyes: well ya'll have a great day !!! see ya next weekend !! :beerbang:

good morning lisa!! hows the race car comming along? i hear you're getting it on the way. :)

lisa i' have one and you can use it if you wish i bought it when i was building my garage 10 yeares ago ,i have a furnace now so i don't use it. i'm probably coming to peoria today, tims band is playing a show in bartonville tonight i'm going to *roadie* if everything goes as planed so let me know ....... :cool:

oh how nice ron..thank you so much i greatly appreciate it !! :beerbang:

no problem maam, anything to help get the *raceing grandma's race car on the track this spring* :whoopee:

good monday morning to all !!

i'm getting too old to be a roadie for a rock band!!

:jamming:

Well then...................

CTR~ said:
good monday morning to all !!

i'm getting too old to be a roadie for a rock band!!

:jamming:

I guess you will have to start Singin again.. :eek: :eek: :lurk: .............BB

$ bill said:
I guess you will have to start Singin again.. :eek: :eek: :lurk: .............BB

OH man no they don't need me singing!! That would sure run the crowd off LOL!!

lisa i hope the heater works for you, some times you have to clean the sparkplug to get it to go , also you need some ventalation for it too.

oh, thats going to be a nice race car!! it looks hot in stock form!! you got a good start on it!! :booya:

Hows everyone down Peoria way, getting ready for the trade show? Hope to see some of you there :waver:

lisa i'l get with you friday on the racecar stuff. we got your e-mail. better dress warm for trade show saturday. :wink:

looks like some [hard water] on the mighty mississippi river here at 40.9north x 90.9west on the map.. temp. is -3* BRRRRR.. no bye-keeennnie thongie type dressed chicks on the beach here today!! LOL....... they would be some :cool:
chicks :D

hi ron !! been running around all day now im headed back out to the garage...if i dont make it to the meeting tonight come look and see if im frozen to the car ...lmao..just kidding..ill be there !! :beerbang:

one day this week 60 degrees and the same week almost 0 outside....... i'm gonna wait for it to snow in july next around here !!

lisa i'l see ya at 5.30 the guys are looking forward to meetin you :D

hi steve, you keepin warm? i think we better throw another log on the fire :p

i been reading the joke page on here ,,,,i'm in tears on some of them :laugh:

CTR~ said:
hi steve, you keepin warm? i think we better throw another log on the fire :p

oh yea , i have to go get my check and after that , i'm indoors til monday night. i have a three day week end. :)

what a crowd at the tradeshow!! steve i looked for you didn't know if you made it or not. the cool weather didn't seem to stop anyone from coming out!! it was wall to wall ppl......

CTR~ said:
what a crowd at the tradeshow!! steve i looked for you didn't know if you made it or not. the cool weather didn't seem to stop anyone from coming out!! it was wall to wall ppl......

thats why i dont go. you can't walk around in there and everything is all over and too close.

good morning, it's sure quiet around here. could be because my sweet little bride of 40 years has laryngitis!!

Yeah....But...............

carcrazy7 said:
everyone is getting sick... hope she gets better soon.

If everybody gets better soon, We won't go Racin. You gotta be kinda sick to go Racin, Don't ya??????? :rolleyes: ...........................BB

she is using sign to communicate with me,,,i guess i'm #1 at least that's what it looks like to me she keeps holding up the 1 finger when i ask her something... :eek2:

That could be! Well, it's Tuesday again! Off I go to face the world after my day off!!

You all have a good day, If you want to, other wise just have what evekind of a day you want!!! :D

good morning everyone !! im sick too...i think i have pneumonia :( ..but ill still b e out in the garage tonight getting it done :beerbang: hope ya all have a good day !!

Maybe................

racincrazyjs7 said:
good morning everyone !! im sick too...i think i have pneumonia :( ..but ill still b e out in the garage tonight getting it done :beerbang: hope ya all have a good day !!

Are you sure it's not Racin Fever :eek: ?????????.........................BB

$ bill said:
Are you sure it's not Racin Fever :eek: ?????????.........................BB
you are prolly right !! i got a bad case of racing fever !! :bounce:

Van Halen said.........................

racincrazyjs7 said:
you are prolly right !! i got a bad case of racing fever !! :bounce:

Got it Bad, Got it Bad , Got it Bad :beerbang: ............................BB

Back
Top Bottom