I'M GLAD THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE FROM 4M

dirtrackracin said:
Sure is frustrating though!

hey dirtrackracin... see what ya can do to get some of the good posters over to this site. you dont have the one way'd mods as 4m here.

i got an emial from the dictaters on 4m.... all it was is a threat letter. you can sit and bash people but if you complain about an old moderator up to he same crap they want to ban you.... man is 4m screwed.

carcrazy....

Ya think I have any influence on 4m? Probably not,....... 4m sure has changed.
But I do like the graphics :)
7_6_4.gif
Love Cruising!

18_1_33.gif
Love Racin!

dirtrackracin said:
Ya think I have any influence on 4m? Probably not,....... 4m sure has changed.
But I do like the graphics :)
7_6_4.gif
Love Cruising!

18_1_33.gif
Love Racin!

none of us have a lot of pull . it's just here you dont have all the crap s 4m. now the web people make up their rules and apply them different. it's some of the mods that ruin a lot of things. it gets old watching people bash macon farmer city and that.

steve are you going to race any at peoria this year? i miss seeing you there.

CTR~ said:
steve are you going to race any at peoria this year? i miss seeing you there.

probably only on specials . i'm not buying a nascar license . i'm not support toyota's entry's and certainly not dale" hard up" jarrett and mikey" dumb" waltrip.

yeah it'ed be nice if KLMS was a little closer. sounds like you have lots of fun down there. Question Lap3, how does your beretta [sp] feel on the track? got good balance? i've got a friend who drives one on the street and it runs real good but it's a little light in the rear in corners. i just wondered if you have any trouble keeping the tail behind ya interering the corner before ya get back in it. sounds like you are doing good this year. ;)

Well the car i am driving now is a 93 Caliver, should have the bretta done in about a month or so.

The caliver handles like a dream, we put new shocks and stunts on it, but any front wheel drive will push like a d-9 doser unless you know how to set it up, and that can be a pain. The way i drive is i hold it wide open as long as i can, turn the wheel and stand on the brake as soon as the car turns i get back on the gas. another trick is to never drive the bottom of the track, keep it as high as you can, because if you drive in deep, your going to go strght toward that wall.

I have thought about goin to to KKK speedway, but thats a long long haul, for a 500 to win race.

the front wheeldrives r a different world for sure. i worked on 4 different L/M team cars in the last 40 years and i have to admit i had a ton of fun last year helping lisa montgomery on her eclipse 4 banger! there were 5 girls driving in the 4 cyl. class at peoria last year 'n they all put on a show! he11 yea! they gave the ole hairy boys a run fer their money LOL :beerbang:... keep us up on how u r doing this year , ok? an good luck to ya :)

Sounds like you know quite abit about racing Ron. We have a girl that has raced at klms a few weeks ago, and she is a hottie. lol.

May Update

that is where i finished in that order :)

I like racing. Its been in my blood all my life. I've worked as a pitcrew person, when time and work permitted in my younger days, I guess I'm what's called oldschool LOL....I helped Lisa Montgomery "racincrazyjs7" most of last year. She is a good driver. Lisa's dad was very sick last year, he had to have both legs amputated. It was a very rough year for her and all her faimly. I have a lot going on in my life this year so may not get to help her as much as I would like. It's a 200 mile round trip over to Peoria.... I love to watch her race! :cool:

Looks like you are doing good this year.

Thanks to Buddy Jr for posting this link on localracechat. Didn't know anything about racing-forums until then

must of went back to 4m. I have posted there a few times, but to many jerks there, but its one of the most popual message board on the net.

Back
Top Bottom