I'M GLAD THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE FROM 4M

$ bill said:
Got it Bad, Got it Bad , Got it Bad :beerbang: ............................BB

indeed i do...i never thought i would see the say that i was anxious to get dirty...lol :growl:

HA!! that Racin Fever is about the *BEST* sickness one can have!! ;)

and i might add,,,,the Grin & Bare It Bar and Grill thread on this forum,,, just makes my day!!!! thanks guys :D

Saturday Feb. 12th 6pm-12am is my race car party !! Its at the VFW in Bartonville. My major sponsor Fear Of Clowns Band is going to provide the live music for us !! There will be food, a cash bar, raffles, 50/50's , auction and door prizes. Friday January 21st tickets will go on sale , 5.00 each. or you can pay at the door. If you would like to order tickets in advanced send me a email.. [email protected]

this is an all ages show so children are welcome...hope to see you all there !!

weles now

;) i see dis place isa lil slowe on da draw fer sure, so lets git wit it and move it on downe da road fer sure ,,,okey :confused:

hows everybody.... we only have a couple months and season will be ready to go.

carcrazy7 said:
hows everybody.... we only have a couple months and season will be ready to go.
good morning steve...hey can you start your car so i can come smell the "blue"?? lol im having withdrawls !! and you are the only one i know of that has their car done !! :pbjtime: :puffin:

good mornin all, ohhh yeaaahhhh steve, just 2 months. are you takin your car out to the hooters show? :wink:

that weather deal that came in here yesterday was a bugger, total white out here. sure hope it's got that stuff outa it's system :eek:

$bill, did you make it down to springfield to the show this weekend? i got out and headed down town to gas the van and said ,, well i'm not gonna try this, it was driftin bad on the east west road... so i just came in and went back to bed . guess i'm gettin old...... :AHHHH:

Ya know the old saying..............

CTR~ said:
$bill, did you make it down to springfield to the show this weekend? i got out and headed down town to gas the van and said ,, well i'm not gonna try this, it was driftin bad on the east west road... so i just came in and went back to bed . guess i'm gettin old...... :AHHHH:

We get too soon old, and too late Smart. I get smarter every day... Went to town for coffee. :eek: Too nasty for me too. And today,had Little Guy Hockey. But Ed picked up 10 sheets Alum. So we started the body for the LM. Always sumptin to do, Ya know? .............................BB :eek:

You got that right $bill! ha! No rest for the racer. I wanted to go down today but my little 5ft.4inch 120 lb. BOSS had other plans for the OLD man today. ;)

CTR~ said:
good mornin all, ohhh yeaaahhhh steve, just 2 months. are you takin your car out to the hooters show? :wink:

that weather deal that came in here yesterday was a bugger, total white out here. sure hope it's got that stuff outa it's system :eek:

sure lisa , i got blued out last week.. wow ! yes , i should have it all ready for the shows. whats up $bill ??

steve i was looking at the macon speedway rules. i see where street stock needs more uniform rules.

they have a decent set but could get fine tuned a little. i was hopin that they were gonna allow floaters. oh well , next year.

i just recieved my SPEEDWAY illustrated march 2005 issue in the mail. good article on page 102 by Joyce Standridge [ writer] for the mag. intitlled Toasting Unsung Heroes....notes on a napkin from the street stock banquet. i always injoy Joyce's page, but this one is speciall [IMO]

:salute:

carcrazy7 said:
wow , my putt putt from 2 years ago. man , time fly's
!

when you're havin fun,,,,,, speaking of having fun,,,have you heard from $bill lately? bet he's busy getting the L/M going!
:beerbang: :booya:

CTR~ said:
when you're havin fun,,,,,, speaking of having fun,,,have you heard from $bill lately? bet he's busy getting the L/M going!

no , not lately. won't be long and season will be here.

by the way.. have you ever heard of bells palsey? i got it a week ago and it sucks. it's starting to go away i hope[/IMG]

Attachments

• 000_0165 hooter web pic2.jpg
    000_0165 hooter web pic2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 187
carcrazy7 said:
by the way.. have you ever heard of bells palsey? i got it a week ago and it sucks. it's starting to go away i hope.

no i got to look that up in momma's medical book. hope it goes away soon! i know what palsey is,,not fun.

it sucks. for the last week , i could move the whole right side of my face. i feel a lot of twitching now , so i hope thats a good sign.

bell's palsy, inflamation of facial nerves that control facial expressions. cause ,unknown, is a form of nuritis, long exposure to cold drafts on the face can cause attack. effects simile,eye closing, speach and difficulty in chewing.,,
treatment apply warm clothe to face. ,,see a dr.

dang,, that don't sound like fun

CTR~ said:
bell's palsy, inflamation of facial nerves that control facial expressions. cause ,unknown, is a form of nuritis, long exposure to cold drafts on the face can cause attack. effects simile,eye closing, speach and difficulty in chewing.,,
treatment apply warm clothe to face. ,,see a dr.

dang,, that don't sound like fun

nope , it's like having a mini stroke :beerbang:

this book says, with immediate treatment, the attacks tend to subside with the least amount of residule damage. in mild cases recovery is rapid. but reaccurance is likely. a high protein diet and daily vitamins are essential. some dr.'s use massage and electrical stimulation and exercise in the recovery process

she's got another book here i gonna look at. ,,,did you go to a doctor yet?

CTR~ said:
this book says, with immediate treatment, the attacks tend to subside with the least amount of residule damage. in mild cases recovery is rapid. but reaccurance is likely. a high protein diet and daily vitamins are essential. some dr.'s use massage and electrical stimulation and exercise in the recovery process

i'm able to move my eye brow and mouth now a little. i think i'm starting to get over it. it's been a week now, so hopefully it wont leave any bad side affects. well i gotta get the baby takin care of. i'll talk to you soon.

CTR~ said:
she's got another book here i gonna look at. ,,,did you go to a doctor yet?

no , what i read was that it has to wear off really.

ok this book says protect the eye with a cloth and bath face with a weak solution of boric acid lotion [600 milligrams in 30 milliliters of warm water] night and morning. also says most phisicians prescribe asprin, codeine and other drugs.

[jmo] but if this continues, you need to get to a doctor.

well from reading this med. book i would say you need to avoid letting your face get cold . keep the nerves in your face warm,,, ,,,,my next door neighbor kid [40 year old kid] is an avid snowmobiler and he and a few of his friends just spent a week in wisconsin. he came back with frost bite on his face. one has to becareful when exposing skin to the elements. i sure hope it's warm march 19th. would hated to see the girls at the racecar show too exposed to the elements ;)

well gota run steve,, mommas wanting to go out for brunch!! and you know my job is to keep momma happy :whoopee:

okie dokie, see ya later..

ps , dont worry about the girls. if i have to , i'll sacrfic myself and keep them warm myself ! :growl:

Still kickin..............

CTR~ said:

Busy week,,,, Bowling tourneys..... Ed had 3 cars to cut vinyl for. 2 for Fla runs, and 1 little bitty one. Got the deck and interior all cut up and bent. Rayburn stuff is hard to copy :eek: ..........Later.......................BB

Yeah, figured you was busy. $bill you gonna bring the new car to Hooters carshow march 19th.? :)

Back
Top Bottom