I'M GLAD THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE FROM 4M

Wow Steve.................................

Happy Birthday................Ya Old Farrrrrrrrrrrrt. :eek: ..........................BB

Hello everyone! . . . .Thanks for inviting me Ron!

How is everyone? . . . When did 4m take it's last dive? . . . I've been out of town since last week so I didn't even know 4m was gone until yesterday. . . We took the bikes to Louisville, Ky for the Carl Casper Show. It was a big show. I'm just glad we're finished for now. Riley's first race is this weekend, in Gaffney, but I'm not sure if I'm going since it's out of town. I'm sooo tired from the shows that I need a break.

good morning all... dtd i hope you had fun at the bike show. is riley all excited about the race this weekend?

DRIVETHEDIRT said:
Hello everyone! . . . .Thanks for inviting me Ron!

How is everyone? . . . When did 4m take it's last dive? . . . I've been out of town since last week so I didn't even know 4m was gone until yesterday. . . We took the bikes to Louisville, Ky for the Carl Casper Show. It was a big show. I'm just glad we're finished for now. Riley's first race is this weekend, in Gaffney, but I'm not sure if I'm going since it's out of town. I'm sooo tired from the shows that I need a break.

i was looking at your website. http://www.rileyhickmanracing.com/
:cool:

Riley just bought a used rig last night. He can now haul 2 cars. . .

My wife left me... I don't understand.
After our last child was born, she told me we
had to cut back on expenses.
I had to give up drinking beer.
I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12-pack on
weekends.
Anyway, I gave it up, but I noticed the other
day when she came home
from grocery shopping the receipt included $45
in makeup.
I said, "Wait a minute. I've given up beer
and you haven't given up
anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can
look pretty for you."
I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was
for!"

racincrazyjs7,,, i've got to get down and have some of your goood cookin! i'm STARVIN :D

CTR~ said:
racincrazyjs7,,, i've got to get down and have some of your goood cookin! i'm STARVIN :D
well whatcha wasiting for??? git on down here :beerbang:

hi lisa, hey thanks for the hospitality and all the good food the last couple days. it was good to visit with ya. we just got back to oquawka a little while ago.

looks like 4m is still the same as always. make a change and then it's down for 3 days.

carcrazy7 said:
looks like 4m is still the same as always. make a change and then it's down for 3 days.

Sounds like the same ole 4M. . . LOL. . . . :)

Has anyone else made it over here yet?

I need to get to posting. . . My fingers are gonna get stiff. :eek:

......and I'm just a junior member here. . . I was just about 25 posts shy of reaching the 2,000 mark yesterday.

Have you guys checked out the grin and bare it section? . . I love it! :D

Hi guys, I sent an email to Barry and he said they "killed" the server and will try to get 4m backup today...This is a great site. I come here everyday and read all the new posts. :D

Hi Lap3! Yeah, know what you'r saying. I try to be as nice as I can and some times still get in trouble LOL... Oh you asked how the racing is going for us. Lisa racincrazyjs7 ran her first race of the season and did good she won her semi but was having some mecanical troubles. Steve carcrazy7 is still working on his new car after the old one got totaled at the end of 05 season. Riley Hickman, DRIVETHEDIRT's son has won a couple features at Cleveland Speedway in his R1 L/M. Man we have been having a lot of moisture falling from the sky this year, so a lot of the races have been "r***ed out LOL

wow, ya'll are doing good this year! I got my 1st win ever last sat night. at Western Ky Speedway, never raced there tell then.

we have had 2 &%@# outs at klms when i was spose to run there, and the 99 got cancled, so that makes 3....blah, rain rain go away come again ona weekday! :p but we raced in the light rain at WKS, the track was very good, and the water did not hurt it at all.

Well congrats all around on your win!!! :D I bet there was some excitement in the 11 garage.

congrats to all the new winners this year.... if i'm gonna race i'll have to push the thing right now. i'm ready for the motor and it's a couple weeks away yet.

4m down?

Couldn't log in all day long, tired of it being down every time I try to log in. Anybody having any luck?

I sent Barry at 4m an email this morning asking him how long it would be down. He said they hope to have it on today with another server.

$ bills around.................................

Been out washin the LM. Sure got dirty last Friday...............Eds busy doin Vinyl jobs and messin with the Princess. :eek: ........................Gonna go again this Friday..........................................BB

We raced in the rain, but the track held up and did not affect the raceing at all, if anything it made the track better and there was no dust.

even more so than ever ... 4m is still the same as before just with a new look. the moderators are the same with different names and the same ole bashers as before. i hope more get to this site and let the 4m site go to waste. it's unreal how the mods there have all the say so when it comes to wht or who can post where.

Back
Top Bottom