Indy 500 Race Day Thread

Okay, thanks for the info :)

AJ could be the least amount races in Indy Car with quickest win right? This is only his 3rd indy car race

No, actually. When Champ Car and Indy Car merged in 08, they combined the record books so AJ has a lot of starts in this series, technically.

The way it should be a solid vetern wins.

Screw Marco, and Micheal should regret the day they lost TK.

Nascar is gonna have a hard time topping this race tonight, maybe they can beat the finish, but I don't see the race being this great.

I'm happy for Tony but I really would have loved to seen what the kid would have done if it would have stayed green. This was one of the best races I have watched in a long time but they really need to go to a GWC finish. Hats off to TK.

There is a good chance that without the caution Munoz would have won...we'll never know.

No G/W/C , doesn't bother me, I have seen enough of those that suck too.

It is 200 lap race, but you never know if the last green is195..198, 199, or 200.
Not knowing makes you hustle every second.

Man, the only thing Tony needed all those years was a bowtie:D Good to see him get it finally. What a race.

....Zzzzzzzzzzzz...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..:sleep:
Anybody notice the at-least 10 carat rock on Lauren's hand. I'll bet she has a hell of a left bicep :D

No G/W/C , doesn't bother me, I have seen enough of those that suck too.

It is 200 lap race, but you never know if the last green is195..198, 199, or 200.
Not knowing makes you hustle every second.
That is the only good thing about a chance of rain coming. It keeps them up on the wheel on every lap towards the end.;)

It looks like the Andretti curse found a new way to keep them out of the winners cicle.:D

Well that was an interesting interview with Franchitti - If a person was a conspiracy theorist...:rolleyes:

I think Dario was frustrated with driving junk all day, didn't take tires and was trying to gain a few spots on a crappy day.

Missed that, was he talking black helicopters?

Naw...he just seemed like "well we didn't have the car today - but I'm glad TK won". Then they showed the replay of him hitting the wall and it seemed like a pretty shallow angle and his hands weren't moving the wheel to correct.

One might think that...if he had real time info on who was leading.....

Back
Top Bottom