IndyCar: 2020 Bommarito Automotive Group 500

Damn they let Dixon hang around up front for too long. Game over now.

Penske strategy was odd, if there even was one.

Getting the tire combo right and improving tire wear would be the key to a better race here that was about something other than pit strategy and execution. I would love to be shocked and find out that Pato can do something with Dixon on track, but come on.

I think IndyCar has better racing than NASCAR.
They always get strung out with little to no passing 10 laps into the run in Cup.

Love the racing but the sanctioning body in NASCAR is miles ahead of Indy. Stages are gimmicky but choose cones, reshuffling on a caution, GWC, and double file restarts are terrific rules

Power might have saved Dixon here. Sato really lost so much time there.

Interesting. Dixon's team was in engine conservation mode.

Sounds like everyone is in post Indy depression. This race was actually pretty good, but the 500 was go good anything else is a let down.

Dixon was just in stalking mode the whole race. He waited until the race came back to him and then he just grabbed it by the throat.

It's going to be good fun with Sato on pole tomorrow.

IndyCar is gaining popularity while NASCAR is losing popularity. I guess the gimmicks are at least part of that.

It's not even that, which is debatable. Everything doesn't have to be a juiced up racetainment show. Open wheel formula cars aren't suitable to provide that. NASCAR is all over television and it's good racing. If you can't tune in to an IndyCar race and find anything to say other than how much better NASCAR is, maybe you're not the target audience.

Who's ready for another Dixon win, boys? :XXROFL:

Why doesn't NASCAR always do side-by-side like Indy does? Does Indy have a better relationship with NBC than NASCAR does?

Back
Top Bottom