IndyCar: 2021 Big Machine Music City Grand Prix

Cup at COTA was hurt by the rain, this is just poorly thought out for where the restarts are

I guess points for integrity to the IndyCar officials for DQing the #48 according to the rules. The day is already such a ****show, kinda surprised they don't just let him run his laps.

I’m enjoying this, a few changes to some of the turns and areas for restarts could probably be good. But other than that I like it.

Hairy moment for Scottie, whatever they did to try to grind down the bumps off the bridge didn’t work too well.

My son is there near pit exit and the chicane. He said the sun will be going down
behind the stadium in the next 15 minutes. This thing needs to stay green
for a while now. To me , this track layout is breathtaking. That bridge is amazing.

My son is there near pit exit and the chicane. He said the sun will be going down
behind the stadium in the next 15 minutes. This thing needs to stay green
for a while now. To me , this track layout is breathtaking. That bridge is amazing.
I think the backdrop is on point, its addressing the bumps... I have a feeling they are going to try to pave that area.

Rinus is done.

Sending Veekay back out there many laps down to change the course of the race is an embarrassment.

At what point does light become an issue. Looking pretty shadowy in the bridge section.

Back
Top Bottom