IRacing

Spotter22

Team Owner
Dont know if this has been posted

NASCAR drivers among participants in Sunday iRacing event
MARCH 14, 2020 AT 5:27 PM

With no Cup race scheduled for Sunday afternoon, Podium eSports will broadcast “The Replacements 100” iRacing event on Twitch at 3:00pm/et.
Drivers currently scheduled to participate include Dale Earnhardt, Jr., William Byron, Alex Bowman, Bubba Wallace, Justin Allgiaer, Taylor Gray, Ben Rhodes, Harrison Burton and Justin Haley. Other in and out of the industry will also compete.
The link to watch is here:

I did in the wrong thread. But it belongs here..cast of characters. I never thought Chad Knaus would be a gamer. :idunno:

1584208886910.png
1584208886910.png

1584208886910.png

Hope we dont overload the server! Gonna load this link on the Firestick so can watch on the 65"!

"Sunday’s O’Reilly Auto Parts 125 at virtual Texas will air live on FOX, FS1 and the FOX Sports App at 1 p.m. ET. Entry lists should be released before the weekend. " (nascar.com 3-26-20)

I actually woke up this morning excited with anticipation to see this, whats happening to me ? :)

7 time jumps the tracks.

'Special guest' Johnson enters IndyCar iRacing opener
Who’s the favorite?

This might be IndyCar’s first virtual race featuring a full field of its stars, but there are several drivers who could emerge as early favorites given their iRacing experience.

According to iRacing statistics, Will Power (No. 12 Verizon Chevrolet) has made 1,145 road course starts in the sim game, winning 156 times (13.6 percent). Power’s rate of top-five finishes is an astounding 46.5 percent. Yet, other drivers have even better marks.

Scott Speed, who will drive Andretti Autosport’s No. 98 U.S. Concrete/Curb Honda, has won 44.3 percent of his iRacing road course races (71 of 160). Team Penske’s Scott McLaughlin (No. 2 Shell V-Power Team Penske Chevrolet) has won 33.7 percent (178 of 528). Sage Karam (No. 24 DRR Wix Filters Chevrolet) of Dreyer & Reinbold Racing wins at a 26.9 percent clip (143 of 532).

In terms of career iRacing road-course wins among the entrants, McLaughlin leads the way with 178 and is followed by Power (156) and Karam (143).

Other entrants with more than 100 iRacing road-course starts are Pato O’Ward (No. 5 Arrow McLaren SP Chevrolet) with 219, Alex Palou (No. 55 Dale Coyne Racing with Team Goh Honda) with 105, and Santino Ferrucci (No. 18 SealMaster Dale Coyne Racing with Vasser-Sullivan) with 101.

How do you say "Who is Biffle?" in so many different languages... :)

What I'm putting together:

Gigabyte A320M-S2H
Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD
Ryzen 5 3600X
2x8GB of RAM

Going to start with a low-grade Radeon graphics card I already have, then upgrade to an XFX 580 once the credit card recuperates via the stimulus check.

I've been playing a fair amount of NBA2K lately after not playing it since the mid '00s. Great game, amazing how far it has come. I have the same level of interest in watching the stars play it as I do the iRacing shows. Which is to say I hope the people this appeals to have fun with it.

What a bizarrely-worded tweet. It should not be a surprise that a high-profile sports enterprise would try to make up lost programming, and eSports and event replays are pretty much anyone’s only options.

I miss basketball dearly, but guys mashing buttons on a PS4 controller wouldn’t seem to translate as well on TV to me as something like iRacing. Good for them trying though.

I'm like @gnomesayin... glad to see people enjoying the Nascar iRacing stuff on TV, but it's not for me. I don't care about Nascar drivers playing golf, softball, or poker either. Don't watch shows about Nascar wives/girlfriends. Can't wait for actual racing to return, but iRacing just doesn't interest me.

I get excited if I see that Yeley is in a sprint car or midget again. I mean one not made from polygons.

This is an invitational show to quench an audience's thirst during a drought. Of course stars and draws are going to be prioritized.

Back
Top Bottom