Jockey Made In America 250 Prerace Thread

I’m trending to think that they were underestimated because all the hype was with 23XI and Bubba Wallace.
I remember when that team was announced a lot of people thought it would be kind of a joke, but they’ve been very impressive and have outperformed the much higher profile 23XI at this point.

Maybe we can finally combine these methods to determine a formula for push rod length.

Good morning TA2 cars on track
20210701_075906.jpg
20210701_081015.jpg

I can't imagine this is a very enjoyable place to watch a race. 4 miles is way too long for a track, you'd have to have a television to watch it the entire time. That's the thing that's so awesome about a place like Mid Ohio, action is nearly constant

I can't imagine this is a very enjoyable place to watch a race. 4 miles is way too long for a track, you'd have to have a television to watch it the entire time. That's the thing that's so awesome about a place like Mid Ohio, action is nearly constant
This is the fastest road courses on the circuit, so seeing 25% less than normal but more than 25% at a road course has its advantages.

i loved walking around riverside raceway and watching from each corner. d waltrip came off the track though a guard rail and hit the fence right in front of me,great times

He Dabbed. Or was it his brother?

Unforgivable either way.

when at Talladega
around 6am I'd walk around the track
stop at speedway ministries for breakfast
I’ve circumnavigated Darlington, Rockingham, and Bristol several times. I tried M’ville but couldn’t get around turn 3.

I'm to lazy to walk around tracks... but I have driven either a golf cart, pit scooter, or rental car around just about every NASCAR track that has a drag strip at the facility except Charlotte. I have been around Bristol, St, Louis, and the Chicago track many times. When the pro teams arrive for the Indy race they have us stack the haulers on the Lucas Oil speedway track until Tuesday when they park us in the pits.

It's something to do until the green flag drops. There's good bird watching around some tracks, especially Darlington. I suspect the far reaches of most road courses are pretty good too.
Speaking of road courses...at Sonoma they make us stack the haulers inside the back gate and then when it is time to park in the pits we have to go up that freaking steep azz hill on the backside of the track and then come down the steep azz hill on the road course instead of just taking us inside the front gate where the pro pits are at. :(

The sentence during Trans Am practice "Cody Ware 3rd fastest" just feels wrong

Back
Top Bottom