Jockey Made In America 250 Prerace Thread

Could be a Sonoma repeat. I don't think Larson is done dominating.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Could be a Sonoma repeat. I don't think Larson is done dominating.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah, he’s going to check out from the front row. Hopefully Gustafson has a strategy to work around stage breaks to get the 9 up there to challenge and…. Sorry, I couldn’t finish typing the last part without laughing.

The only problem I see, is they let Denny finish and not others.

Still stand by the fact they had 25 minutes to do a lap.
Example- 14 goes out to run his lap. You roll the first lap slowly not to abuse the tires until you get to close to the start finish line then lay with it. He gets in a half lap and the 78 stalls out, they throw a caution and ends his lap. He has to go back around and hit pit road and do a cool down on the engine. He goes back out with plenty of time to spare and on his lap he is almost 7 tenths of a second to the good for the top 12 then Bubba has a problem and pulls off on to the grass. NASCAR doesnt throw a yellow and lets Denny Hamlin finish his lap and then before Briscoe could get back to the line they throw the yellow killing his lap for the second time. So the 14 didnt do anything wrong NASCAR did by not allowing him the same treatment Denny got.

Example- 14 goes out to run his lap. You roll the first lap slowly not to abuse the tires until you get to close to the start finish line then lay with it. He gets in a half lap and the 78 stalls out, they throw a caution and ends his lap. He has to go back around and hit pit road and do a cool down on the engine. He goes back out with plenty of time to spare and on his lap he is almost 7 tenths of a second to the good for the top 12 then Bubba has a problem and pulls off on to the grass. NASCAR doesnt throw a yellow and lets Denny Hamlin finish his lap and then before Briscoe could get back to the line they throw the yellow killing his lap for the second time. So the 14 didnt do anything wrong NASCAR did by not allowing him the same treatment Denny got.
Lot of other people seemed to get a lap done. So I mean, like I said them letting Denny finish and not others I agree with being wrong. The rest well, I don’t see the issue.

Lot of other people seemed to get a lap done. So I mean, like I said them letting Denny finish and not others I agree with being wrong. The rest well, I don’t see the issue.
Everybody cant go out at once or nobody gets a clean lap.

I wasn’t watching. Did some of them be idiots and wait to go out and run a lap? Or did they run a lap already and needed a better one? You got 25 minutes to run a lap, if you wait that’s not NASCAR’s fault.
To be fair, they have had added time to practice because of yellow/red flags.

To be fair, they have had added time to practice because of yellow/red flags.
That’s a fair point, but I still just idk. You think I would be mad because Chase Elliott one of the drivers it bit. But it is what it is.

Still, 25 minutes is a very long time. Most drivers got one in. It is what it is.
All I can do is explain it. 25 minuets is not a long time on a 4 mile track that takes over 2 minuets to complete a lap, then you have to add in to 2 cool downs for the engine at 10 minutes minimum.

All I can do is explain it. 25 minuets is not a long time on a 4 mile track that takes over 2 minuets to complete a lap, then you have to add in to 2 cool downs for the engine at 10 minutes minimum.
Then guess we gotta agree to disagree here. The cream will rise to the top anyway. Chase already moved up a lot.

Back
Top Bottom