Jockey Made In America 250 Prerace Thread

1625320376093.png

Chase can't hear Alan when he's on the opposite end of the track. Same issue from COTA. They've gotta get better radios for these guys or change something.

Hell yeah, gets my blood flowing.

Excuse me for asking guys, but tell me again what frickin' stick & ball sport even has a hauler parade..:salute:

College football kind of does with their equipment for the team and band but that’s about it.

Is RA hilly? Walking around Mid Ohio is exhausting with the elevation on the property

Hell yeah, gets my blood flowing.

Excuse me for asking guys, but tell me again what frickin' stick & ball sport even has a hauler parade..:salute:
Obviously not a hauler parade but have you ever walked next to a big school college football drum line while they are entering the stadium pre-game?

Talk about a way to get amped up.

College football kind of does with their equipment for the team and band but that’s about it.

Is RA hilly? Walking around Mid Ohio is exhausting with the elevation on the property
It has its spots, though it's not overwhelming

Didn't see it because it's up in turn 1, but big wreck in Trans Am car flipped over, announcers saying they are picking up wheels and a fuel cell. Drivers ok.

This crowd feels like 20 years ago

LOL...twice out on a hot lap and twice a caution. It's gonna be a great day.

What a bullshat call by race control to let Denny finish that lap but not Briscoe. Totally unexceptable.

I wasn’t watching. Did some of them be idiots and wait to go out and run a lap? Or did they run a lap already and needed a better one? You got 25 minutes to run a lap, if you wait that’s not NASCAR’s fault.

Yeah, I couldn’t catch qualifying. Wtf happened? Has the 9 entirely lost any and all mojo?

I wasn’t watching. Did some of them be idiots and wait to go out and run a lap? Or did they run a lap already and needed a better one? You got 25 minutes to run a lap, if you wait that’s not NASCAR’s fault.
Chase said he didn't expect them to give him more time. He also said he is just having a hard time getting a good rhythm on this track.

Nah there was a caution for cars stopped on the racetrack the first time when guys were out on their hot lap, and then Bubba had an issue and stopped on the track when some of those same guys went back out to make their 1st lap. Just terrible timing but this format doesn't help.

Back
Top Bottom