Joey Logano - 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champion!

Way to go Joey and his fans that was a great run.

Probably the least deserving champion since they've went to this format but he earned it. Really wish Truex would have taken him out like he said he would.
Nah Kyle and Jimmie were least deserving then Joey. Joey has been good all year, just doesn’t have he wins like Harv and Kyle

Probably the least deserving champion since they've went to this format but he earned it. Really wish Truex would have taken him out like he said he would.
He had the weakest overall season of the four going for the title today, but he did what he had to do when he had to do it.

Congrats to the 22 bunch.

Congrats all around to Joey , the team, Roger and all the fans, Joey was the underdog and went out and got it, while he wasnt the best team all year by far, he earned it tonight.

As long as Kyle didn't win the the thing I am good.
Joey pretty well got threw under the bus by JGR, and bullied by Hamlin.
Joey dug in, grew up got better and stronger.
Hopefully Hamlin and all of JGR is pained by the realization.

Congrats all around to Joey , the team, Roger and all the fans, Joey was the underdog and went out and got it, while he wasnt the best team all year by far, he earned it tonight.

It has happened in the NFL and MLB - a wildcard team gets hot at the right time and wins the super bowl/world series.

I'll say it right now, an elimination style, winner take all playoff system, should have **NO PLACE** in **ANY** form of motorsports, with the exception of drag racing

Why? I think it's awesome. The best cars always make it to the end. Winner takes all makes these guys push it to win every race all year long.

You know, ever since NASCAR introduced this format back in 2014, there has been a 60% decline in attendance and ratings, coincidence? I think not.

I actually started attending more races since they started this format in 2014. I saw huge crowds at every one I went to. If you dont like the sport change the channel. Nascar will go on without you.

For sure sorry about that. I'm glad a Ford won and I picked Logano. I knew he'd end up a champ and he'll probably do it several more times. He drives aggressive and doesn't apologize for it. I like it. I wish Kurt Busch could have won it all but it just wasnt meant to be. Congratulations to the 22 team great job.

I told you so!

Alright I'm about to say some nice ****.

I remember you started posting right before JoLo broke out with Penske. In a sea of doubters used to seeing him struggle in the 20, you were like 'Nope, eat a dick, Joey is about to kill it.' It was obnoxious but dammit you never back pedaled and as it turns out you were right.

Congratulations to Joey but also congratulations to you. It's pretty fuggin' rad.

tYdL0VP6rwrQWrk-5TIw_0JteuPsE-nAknNH0rK-IjA.jpg

Alright I'm about to say some nice sh!t.

I remember you started posting right before JoLo broke out with Penske. In a sea of doubters used to seeing him struggle in the 20, you were like 'Nope, eat a dick, Joey is about to kill it.' It was obnoxious but dammit you never back pedaled and as it turns out you were right.

Congratulations to Joey but also congratulations to you. It's pretty fuggin' rad.
Can't argue that lol I know I was obnoxious lol its beena long road that's for sure. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom