Jr's Top Dog at Hendricks

Top Dog Report after Race 18 Coke Zero 400 at Daytona

Dale Jr. 2nd in Championship points with 651 and 25 behind the leader and 1 Win Dale Jr. is locked into The Chase! Daytona wasn't so kind to him however :( 4th on lap 159 and 3/4 15th at lap 160.

JJ Falling to 4th in Championship points with 618 thats 33 Behind Dale Jr. with 2 Wins and 46 points ahead of 10th place I beleive JJ's also locked into The Chase! His 36th place finish at Daytona sure did'nt help things.

KK Down to 16th in Championship points with 500 thats 151 Behind Dale Jr. with KK's 1 Win and being 72 points behind 10th KK has one hope for The Chase WIN AT LEAST TWO MORE!

JG Moving up one position to 17th in Championship points with 485 an astounding 166 Behind Dale Jr. with No Wins and 87 points behind 10th place JG is not making The Chase. Sorry 24 Fans there's just been No Highlights this season even the good runs have been struggles. Barring Multiple Wins and his Competitors falling on their faces No Jeff Gordon in The Chase for 2012 :(

Been Thinking.....

KK and JG are not Chasing 10th their Chasing the #2 Wild Card currently Joey Logano with 1 Win and 503 Championship points.

REDO!!!

KK Tied in Wins and only 3 Points out!!!

JG Behind in Wins and 18 Points out ..... come on Big Daddy you can out run Joey! I Hope.

Been Thinking.....

KK and JG are not Chasing 10th their Chasing the #2 Wild Card currently Joey Logano with 1 Win and 503 Championship points.

REDO!!!

KK Tied in Wins and only 3 Points out!!!

JG Behind in Wins and 18 Points out ..... come on Big Daddy you can out run Joey! I Hope.

That's better:D

Jr. - Top Dog Period. I've been waiting a long, long time to be able to say that. Say what you want about us Jr. fans but we've finally made it to that top spot..... for a week anyhow. :D

Last time Dale Jr led points was Oct. 2004 but lost it for 25-pt penalty 4 cussing on TV in VL interview.

It don't mean sh%t!

Jr. - Top Dog Period. I've been waiting a long, long time to be able to say that. Say what you want about us Jr. fans but we've finally made it to that top spot..... for a week anyhow. :D
DP the good news is he was walking around the garage and rv lot like he owned the damned place, like he used to do. He has that stride and spark of old back. He just may make it all the way to a cup.

I think Jr. could very well hold the lead of the points all the way until the chase begins...he will probably lose it on the "reset" and I doubt he will get it back as teams like the 48 and 14 will act like wild animals to win races...

I'm sure that was his plan all along and it worked to perfection. Hang back, just barley make the Chase and then catch them all by surprise. Brilliant.

Ok, I was being sarcastic here! lol...

Regardless of it being a plan or not, which I highly doubt, in almost every chase someone usually steps up to another level, unless the 88 team can manage to be that group, which I doubt, then someone else will be champion...

Ok, I was being sarcastic here! lol...

Regardless of it being a plan or not, which I highly doubt, in almost every chase someone usually steps up to another level, unless the 88 team can manage to be that group, which I doubt, then someone else will be champion...
The way the 88 team has performed this year , it might well be them who step up their game .

I like seeing him as the top guy right now, at the end of the year hopefully he can still be the top dog at HMS and in Nascar

One interesting point, when Juniors told the crew that he had blown out, or ripped the poor tranny apart, he beat the crew to garage, and jacked the car up himself.

Not the biggest thing especially considering that a fan lost there life today. But it is a snapshot of a warrior, fighting and digging for everything he can git

I like the snapshot.

One interesting point, when Juniors told the crew that he had blown out, or ripped the poor tranny apart, he beat the crew to garage, and jacked the car up himself.

Not the biggest thing especially considering that a fan lost there life today. But it is a snapshot of a warrior, fighting and digging for everything he can git

I like the snapshot.
I had noticed that when I was watching the race, and I thought that was pretty cool.:)

I had noticed that when I was watching the race, and I thought that was pretty cool.:)
I'm not sure if they showed it on ESPN but on DirecTV's HotPass Earnhardt channel they showed his roof-cam angle of all of this. When he drove behind the pit wall and made it to his garage stall, there was a trash can blocking his entry into his stall. He never slowed down. He punted that thing out of the way with the right front of the car. You could see people already in the garage reacting to him hitting the can on his way in. Kinda comical.

Okay Okay Let me get this straight Dale Jr leads most of the first 50 laps BLOWS UP the transmission and finishes 32nd 18 Laps Down AND STILL LEADS THE POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHWOOHAAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEAHHAHAHAHHHEHOOHEHAAHAHELLYAHAHAHAHAAHAHHOOOO!

I could'nt Dream this stuff up :D

Okay Okay Let me get this straight Dale Jr leads most of the first 50 laps BLOWS UP the transmission and finishes 32nd 18 Laps Down AND STILL LEADS THE POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHWOOHAAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEAHHAHAHAHHHEHOOHEHAAHAHELLYAHAHAHAHAAHAHHOOOO!

I could'nt Dream this stuff up :D

Those that were close to him in points didn't fair so well either.

I'm not sure if they showed it on ESPN but on DirecTV's HotPass Earnhardt channel they showed his roof-cam angle of all of this. When he drove behind the pit wall and made it to his garage stall, there was a trash can blocking his entry into his stall. He never slowed down. He punted that thing out of the way with the right front of the car. You could see people already in the garage reacting to him hitting the can on his way in. Kinda comical.

Not as bad as Tony running over a person going into victory lane last year. I was watching the race buddy thing and he was coasting in and this guy didn't look and Tony just popped him with the right front:p

How about another of these on Sunday please?

ctzlw.jpg

I just spotted the cute girl in the black and white stripped dress, is that his new honey?

Back
Top Bottom