Jr's Top Dog at Hendricks

Jr. certainly maintains that top position for now but for how long? Who knows? It has been 3 years 363 days since his last win. As a long time fan of his, top dog @ Hendrick means little too me. I'm looking forward to a win here and there. I'm looking forward to the day that I only have to think back to a few races ago since his last win rather than years. Don't get me wrong I'll continue to be a fan regardless of his win total. I haven't left yet. I'm in for the long haul. :cool:

So would it cheer your old crouchity ass up If I said Jr has been Top Dog at Hendrick for One Hundred and six days?
( since Feb 29th 2012 finish of Daytona 500 )

Top Dog Update after Race 15, Michigan Quicken Loans 400!

( WARNING, if my math or spelling is incorrect Please don't yell at me....still recovering from consumption of vast quanitys of Diet My Dew and the Captains Rum. Thank you for your cooperation )

Dale Jr WINS!!! Dominate car, great strategy, excellent driving? Who cares the boy Finaly got back in the Winners Circle! Still 2nd in Championship points but closing in with 561 points...thats only 4 points behind who ever that guy is leading.
JJ Another decent Top 5 finish to hang on to his 4th place Championship points position and trying to keep up with Dale Jr. now 29 behind with 532 points.
KK Great qualifying run ( 4th ) and was looking good till Gilliand got in the way leading to a 33rd place finish :( Now 16th in points with 391. 170 behind Dale Jr.
JG With a very nice 6th place finish ( Rumor is Ingrid said no more spanky time unless JG improves AFTER qualifying 28th on Sat. ) JG has now moved into the Top 20 with 375 points thats 186 behind Dale Jr.
JG is now the Hendrick driver with the Longest losing streak!

Yep Dale Jr. is still The Top Dog at Hendrick's!!!

I would like to see Jr bust off a couple of wins this year so he can keep up with his protege, Brad Keselowski. :D

Dale Jr. 1 Win, 6 Top 5's, 12 Top 10's, 2nd in standings and 3,073,190.03 in Winings.

BK 2 Wins, 4 Top 5's 6 Top 10's, 10th in standings and 2,673,550.00 in winings.

Dale Jr. seems to be holding his own.

Damn I'm going to have to go back to Bulgaria now? I thought me and Kasey's gypsy had an understanding.

It took him a while but FIF has finally got me to say JR is tops at Hendrick. I was always saying not with out a win and now he did it, well earned too.

I guess we all judge it how we see it so IMO, Gordon is the top dog at Hendrick and will be 'til he retires. Winning one race every for years doesn't change my perspective.

I guess we all judge it how we see it so IMO, Gordon is the top dog at Hendrick and will be 'til he retires. Winning one race every for years doesn't change my perspective.

I'm just going off this year so far. Overall a big HELL NO!!! 

Excuse my Tardiness I'm just back from my mini Fishing Vacation in Panama had a great time caught Lots of Peacock Bass and Jaguar Bass along with a few fish that Scared the &$^# outta me along with the scariest damn plane ride I've ever been on!
Note's to "Pilot":
A : Fly Around BAD Weather.
B : Get a BIGGER plane with Spare engines.
C : When they say "Landing is just a Controlled CRASH" it's a joke not directions on how to do it.
D : LEARN ENGLISH SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME WHEN I CUSS YOUR @$$ OUT!!!

Top Dog report after Race 16, Sonoma!

Dale Jr. After a respectible run on the road and getting Knocked Off the road on the last lap :mad: winds up finishing 23rd.
Drops to 3rd in Champioship points with 582.

JJ still playing catch up and finishing 5th hangs on to 4th in points 11 points Behind Dale Jr.

KK The boys not a roadracer, finished 14th at Sonoma now 17th in points 161 points Behind Dale Jr.

JG Nice run finishing 6th despite trying to stretch the gas just a tad to far. 18th in points 168 Behind Dale Jr.

Well looky there even after getting punted out of a decent finish on a silly roadcourse where two of his team mates are considered Favorites........Dale Jr IS STILL THE TOP DOG at Hendricks!!!

Top Dog after Race 17, Kentucky Hillbilly 400

Despite Rumors that a certain Rule change would put a hurtin on the Hendricks Boys they all came out of the hills with Top Tens :D sway bars gay bars!

Dale Jr with a Strong 4th place finish moves back up to 2nd in Championship points with 622 only 11 behind the leader!

JJ again not able to keep up with the boy in the Double 8 finish's a decent 6th at nucky. 610 Championship points and 12 BEHIND Dale Jr.

KK has realized it's put or shut up time if he wants to make The Chase and ran a strong 2nd moving up to 14th in Championship Points. Still needs at least one more Win to make that Chase deal :( 463 Championship points 159 BEHIND Dale Jr.

JG with a Great 5th place finish is still mired in 18th position with 453 Championship points and no Wins. Big Daddy is dragging behind and looking for miracle to make The Chase. 169 BEHIND Dale Jr.

Yep Dale Jr. is still TOP DOG at Hendricks!!!

KK may not need another win if no one in the wild card race gets one, since he moved into the 2nd spot.

KK may not need another win if no one in the wild card race gets one, since he moved into the 2nd spot.

I dunno we still have 9 races alot can happen!!!

Here's my thoughts ( NO PREDICTIONS!!! ) All these guys are within 24 points.

Menard - Currently 13th with no Wins if he continues running well and knocks off a Win?
Kahn - Currently 14th with 1 Win still not secure he needs another Win or a serious gain in point position.
Newman - 15th Has 1 Win and is right on Kaseys tail another Win or some solid trouble free runs and he's past Kasey.
Logano - 16th Another 1 Winner IMO it'd be a stretch for him to pick up another Win Butt it could happen.
Ambrose - 17th No Wins but this guy is past due and running strong, just needs some Luck!
Gordon - 18th No Wins butt Big Daddy is starting to run up front and MAYBE his bad luck has run out? You never know when he could knock a couple W's off and be in contention, we're coming up on some Good tracks for him too.

Then you have last years bridesmaid Edwards up in 11th with 503 points and NO WINS a few bad races and he's on the Outside lookin in!
Kyle Busch - in 11th with 1 Win and 495 points has had 3 races lately and is loosing ground if Gibbs can't stop the bleeding it could get ugly.

57229_WK26_Pg02-30.jpg

88's new sponsor :D

Although there's a rumour that #48 may want a piece of that all beef goodness.

I was just about to post how this would never be JR's sponsor and ask if this was for the 88 car in the Nationwide series. :cuckoo: Took me a while to get the joke.

I dunno we still have 9 races alot can happen!!!

Here's my thoughts ( NO PREDICTIONS!!! ) All these guys are within 24 points.

Menard - Currently 13th with no Wins if he continues running well and knocks off a Win?
Kahn - Currently 14th with 1 Win still not secure he needs another Win or a serious gain in point position.
Newman - 15th Has 1 Win and is right on Kaseys tail another Win or some solid trouble free runs and he's past Kasey.
Logano - 16th Another 1 Winner IMO it'd be a stretch for him to pick up another Win Butt it could happen.
Ambrose - 17th No Wins but this guy is past due and running strong, just needs some Luck!
Gordon - 18th No Wins butt Big Daddy is starting to run up front and MAYBE his bad luck has run out? You never know when he could knock a couple W's off and be in contention, we're coming up on some Good tracks for him too.

Then you have last years bridesmaid Edwards up in 11th with 503 points and NO WINS a few bad races and he's on the Outside lookin in!
Kyle Busch - in 11th with 1 Win and 495 points has had 3 races lately and is loosing ground if Gibbs can't stop the bleeding it could get ugly.

Really good break down there...the fat lady has not sung on who the chase drivers will be....it is setting up one interesting wild card race...

Really good break down there...the fat lady has not sung on who the chase drivers will be....it is setting up one interesting wild card race...

Throw in the fact that Newman just wrecked his biggest competition for a WC spot, and this could get downright nasty at Richmond.

Back
Top Bottom