Kasey Kahne

Kahne and Rodden will shortly be together on a new team- The Unemployment Line.

Exactly, maybe its time for him to regain his footing and work his way back into xfinity
Never going to happen.

It's actually possible for these people to live without running B and C Main NASCAR events. See Greg Biffle.

Biffle's 48 FWIW. Kasey races sprint cars and has a team that runs full time. Has Pitman and Sweet for drivers. I've always thought Kahne would do that full time after cup.

This thread gives me an ulcer. People legitimately think Kasey Kahne is a garbage driver. 17 wins in the premier series prove otherwise. Some of y'all act like he's Derrike Cope.

Have things not worked out for Kasey at HMS? Absolutely. No question it's time to part ways.

When's the last time the 5 car unloaded with any real speed? When's the last time they've even been a top 5 threat? It's a combination of driver and team not working well together.

Never going to happen.

It's actually possible for these people to live without running B and C Main NASCAR events. See Greg Biffle.

I honestly laugh at the folks who suggested Biffle needs to run Trucks or Xfinity. The man has championships in both. What possible reason would he have to drop down there?

Yeah a crew chief change needs to happen now.

The only thing I could think of is if an established driver becomes more of a liability on the track for other drivers vs just getting a mediocre finish and some owner points, I remember this was being discussed during Mark Martin's final years

Never going to happen.

Its a tough deal, with the
The only thing I could think of is if an established driver becomes more of a liability on the track for other drivers vs just getting a mediocre finish and some owner points, I remember this was being discussed during Mark Martin's final years

Yeah, I think that was around the time he started wearing those Blu-blockers

All I know if that when Kasey reported the brake issue Keith told him to park it, Kasey said it will be OK and kept going until they blew. I'm not sure what that says but it says something.

It says that Kasey should have parked it when he was told to IMO

CC is a good excuse for Kahne fans to redirect the real common denominator.

When's the last time the 5 unloaded fast? Where are all these race winning cars that the bum Kahne is sandbagging for 22nd place finishes? If people really think a driver change alone will fix that team, god help you.

I honestly laugh at the folks who suggested Biffle needs to run Trucks or Xfinity. The man has championships in both. What possible reason would he have to drop down there?

For fun? Because he enjoys racing/winning?

Guys like Harry Gant and Sterling Marlin have no problem racing once their Cup days are over. If Biffle had the opportunity to run a dozen truck races of his choosing with a competitive team, would you be shocked if he said yes?

For fun? Because he enjoys racing/winning?

Guys like Harry Gant and Sterling Marlin have no problem racing once their Cup days are over. If Biffle had the opportunity to run a dozen truck races of his choosing with a competitive team, would you be shocked if he said yes?
Biffle actually had a top tier truck team offer him a ride & he declined. He was Cup or nothing.

If we're gonna deal with theories, can we talk about gravity?

Missing the point :idunno:

The idea of a 48-year-old racer "stepping down" to a lesser series is far from laughable. Obviously in Biff's case he would rather not race at all, but I certainly wouldn't fault the guy for wanting to run some truck races in a good ride instead of running 27th in a ****** Cup car, or not running anything at all.

Missing the point :idunno:

The idea of a 48-year-old racer "stepping down" to a lesser series is far from laughable. Obviously in Biff's case he would rather not race at all, but I certainly wouldn't fault the guy for wanting to run some truck races in a good ride instead of running 27th in a ****** Cup car, or not running anything at all.

I have seen Biffle on the weekly Nascar shows, he isn't a regular. Only sighting I have seen of the Biff.

We already know Kahne's losing the 5 ride, dead horse has been beat

Just forget it already, Hendrix is loosing a ton of money on this kid
images (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom