Khane not in 5 next yr

Don't know how big Kahne's ego is or his desire to stay in Nascar, but he IMO would be a pretty good Xfinity driver. The only time besides Indy I have seen him really go for it was when he was driving a truck a couple years ago, he drive like a mad man of old, won the race.

Don't know how big Kahne's ego is or his desire to stay in Nascar, but he IMO would be a pretty good Xfinity driver. The only time besides Indy I have seen him really go for it was when he was driving a truck a couple years ago, he drive like a mad man of old, won the race.

I said it with Biffle, and I will say it here....Why the hell would he head to the low rent district after living in the penthouse?

I said it with Biffle, and I will say it here....Why the hell would he head to the low rent district after living in the penthouse?
you probably don't follow Xfinity too closely. The top two spots are X cup drivers.

More smoke to GMS coming to Cup? Damn, I just do not want to see freaking Gallagher in a Cup car...

Damn airline money.
Hmm I learned to never look a gift horse in the mouth. They want to play and have the money? That is how the racing game has always worked.

Hmm I learned to never look a gift horse in the mouth. They want to play and have the money? That is how the racing game has always worked.

But the caution flags tho.

Its not that I dislike Gallagher either, just he's no where near ready yet. Give me Kenseth and Kahne first, at least.

Lol the irony that somebody who praises KDB saying a cup driver shouldn't go back to xfinity

and Gallagher has no business in a cup race let alone an xfinity race. He barely had business in the trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the irony that somebody who praises KDB saying a cup driver shouldn't go back to xfinity

and Gallagher has no business in a cup race let alone an xfinity race. He barely had business in the trucks.

pretty nuts, everybody uses the X term, but what the hey.

emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

LOL at the absurdity of pretending that if all you can get is a lower series ride that makes you a legit member of that series regardless of your experience. Kyle Damn Busch isn't pretending to be anything but what he is. :XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Isn't CGR aligned with Hendrick now? Could this mean Jamie Mac is gone or Ganassi expands?
Parker Klingermann said Kahne could still be with Hendrick, but with an Hendrick alliance. Hendrick has no alliances now with SHR switch could it be Ganassi?
Junior Motorsports moves two cars up to the Cup level for Kenseth and Kahne.

:XXROFL:

Junior Motorsports moves two cars up to the Cup level for Kenseth and Kahne.

:XXROFL:

Dale sat there in a question and answer session a month ago and said that Matt Kenseth would have a ride for 2018 that is every bit as good as the one he has now. I think now Dale was just propping up a friend, but at the time it sure seemed that Dale might now a little more about the situation than he was letting on.

Holy crap I'm just coming to the terms that Spencer is probably gonna rush himself up to Cup when he can the only thing he's really done is a decent fall Truck race at Texas in 2016.

How did Ryan Damn Newman ever win 8 races in a year? Weird how these drivers fall off the face of the earth and can only win fuel-mileage or rain cancelled races. I can understand a down year or two but after 5+ years of mediocrity you aren't a good driver. I guess the cars have changed so much they just can't drive them fast. Time to move on.

How did Ryan Damn Newman ever win 8 races in a year? Weird how these drivers fall off the face of the earth and can only win fuel-mileage or rain cancelled races. I can understand a down year or two but after 5+ years of mediocrity you aren't a good driver. I guess the cars have changed so much they just can't drive them fast. Time to move on.
That was back when Rocket Man was in the Penske #12. Joining his buddy Tony may have been a mistake.

He definitely has some mileage left in him. I think he could compete at a high level in xfinity or trucks and hope he does well moving forward.

He definitely has some mileage left in him. I think he could compete at a high level in xfinity or trucks and hope he does well moving forward.
X or Trucks? I think he can still compete at the Cup level.

EDIT: Oh, wait; are you referring to Kahne (the original subject) or Newman (subject of the most recent posts)?

Most athletes that have enjoyed success at the top level don't go down to the minor leagues to finish their careers. Why would he want to work for chump change when he could enjoy another form of racing or retirement?

Matt Borland had a bigger fuel cell in the 12 car that went undetected is how he got some of the wins.

Most athletes that have enjoyed success at the top level don't go down to the minor leagues to finish their careers. Why would he want to work for chump change when he could enjoy another form of racing or retirement?

I see him like an Elliott Sadler who can full time in xfinity very successfully and sub in in Cup everyone in awhile if they need a driver to run laps for points

I see him like an Elliott Sadler who can full time in xfinity very successfully and sub in in Cup everyone in awhile if they need a driver to run laps for points

Anything is possible but IDK why KK would want to work for peanuts after making millions. JMO.

Weird observation, but Kasey and Newman are basically the same driver
Screenshot_2017-08-09-20-27-16.png

Newman got stuck with subpar equipment when he went with rcr IMO

Back
Top Bottom