Kurt Busch appreciation thread

2 Sweet

48 > 11
Kurt won the 2.4 hours of LeMullets last week. Bowman and the Deegans were in the race as well......

Truex_rox

Wannabe racecar driver.
That disaster netted a win in its first year of conception. Now they’ve got one of the most marketable, social media savvy drivers in the sport paired up with a bonafide Cup champion who squeezed results out of a Phoenix Racing litterbox when he was at his “lowest.” ;)

Truex_rox

Wannabe racecar driver.
Kurt won the 2.4 hours of LeMullets last week. Bowman and the Deegans were in the race as well......

I haven’t seen him pull a move like that in a long while!!

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
That disaster netted a win in its first year of conception. Now they’ve got one of the most marketable, social media savvy drivers in the sport paired up with a bonafide Cup champion who squeezed results out of a Phoenix Racing litterbox when he was at his “lowest.” ;)
Long time ago in a land far away and I'll leave it at that.

Revman

You can't handle the truth!
I would like to see any evidence you have that it isn't true. Nascar said it and Joe Gibbs didn't deny it.
It is true....and also 2020. @StandOnIt is deflecting the Hendrick Bondo-gate from this year because it doesn't support his narrative.

Revman

Speaking of drivers going to a completely new team and manufacturer, I'll take young Harrison's results over whatever Kurt Busch will get with Denny's disaster
I'd put money on Kurt outperforming the hell out of Harrison. I don't think it will be close. In fact, I might even have Bubba beating Harrison.

Revman

Would give anything to be in the Tuesday debrief with Kurt and Kyle. If there is one person on the face of this planet that will not take Kyle's ****...it's Kurt. I wonder if Kurt will end up saving Kyle's career......

Truex_rox

Wannabe racecar driver.
Would give anything to be in the Tuesday debrief with Kurt and Kyle. If there is one person on the face of this planet that will not take Kyle's ****...it's Kurt. I wonder if Kurt will end up saving Kyle's career......
We get to see the Busch brothers as team-mates. Somewhat. Finally. :D

Revman

Don't step on the mic you just dropped. Well said.

Top Bottom