Kyle Busch to continue racing in NXS even after he scores 100 wins

The cutoff point is the same for everyone. If you run for Cup points, you're limited to 5 Truck starts and 7 Xfinity starts, or whatever the numbers are now.

I never suggested a cutoff based from wins, and I'm not complaining about anything. My explanation is simple, you just refuse to acknowledge the difference in fan reaction between Kyle Busch and Ryan Preece, because you're a Kyle Busch fan crying as usual. This is obvious with your silly comment above, asking why there isn't a Preece bash thread.
Lol.
No outrage when Elliott wins an Xfin race either. At least you’re consistent in your bias. 👍🏻

Lol.
No outrage when Elliott wins an Xfin race either. At least you’re consistent in your bias. 👍🏻

What outrage? What bias?

Also, still apples and oranges. Chase Elliott does not have Kyle Busch's resume. Next.

Fwiw, KFB is tied for first in active driver Cup wins. What could I possibly have to cry about? 🤔

You tell me, since you made the salty comment about how unfair it is that Preece won't get bashed like your boy Kyle.

What outrage? What bias?

Also, still apples and oranges. Chase Elliott does not have Kyle Busch's resume. Next.

You tell me, since you made the salty comment about how unfair it is that Preece won't get bashed like your boy Kyle.
So NASCAR should consider resumes when applying ban rules? 🤣
That’s some funny 💩

So NASCAR should consider resumes when applying ban rules? 🤣
That’s some funny 💩

Did I say that? Absolutely not. I'm not talking about what NASCAR wants to do or what they should do. I'm talking about fan reaction.

Perhaps you should explain why you made the comment about Preece? Obviously it bothers you that race fans don't hold Preece and Busch to the same standard

Did I say that? Absolutely not. I'm not talking about what NASCAR wants to do or what they should do. I'm talking about fan reaction.

Perhaps you should explain why you made the comment about Preece? Obviously it bothers you that race fans don't hold Preece and Busch to the same standard
Hell I don’t care who runs what in which race or where they’re from. I just like good racing.
Standard? It isn’t standard. It’s the opposite of standard.

Please post a link supporting your statement that race fans, “don't hold Preece and Busch to the same standard…”

Hell I don’t care who runs what in which race or where they’re from. I just like good racing.
Standard? It isn’t standard. It’s the opposite of standard.

Your comment implies otherwise.

Kyle Busch fans always "If that had been Kyle, everyone would be mad!" no matter the situation. Always refusing to understand the difference. Kyle fans would rather play the victim card and cry about how other fans are unfair and picking on him for no reason. Boo hoo.

Your comment implies otherwise.

Kyle Busch fans always "If that had been Kyle, everyone would be mad!" no matter the situation. Always refusing to understand the difference. Kyle fans would rather play the victim card and cry about how other fans are unfair and picking on him for no reason. Boo hoo.
Tied for first. No victims.

What’s the cutoff point? What’s the number of wins, starts, years, girlfriends, marriages, tires, pit stops where it makes a difference in a Cup guy driving Xfin or Trucks?
That’s what I’m trying to find out.
What triggers the bash thread?

NASCAR rules already provide a cutoff point, and treat Kyle Busch and Ryan Preece differently. The current limits apply to drivers with three full years of Cup Series experience who have chosen to run for Cup points. Preece isn't limited this year, will be next.

The limits have been modified at least four times since they were first introduced in 2016. They will surely be tweaked again, it's always a work in progress and open to debate.

NASCAR rules already provide a cutoff point, and treat Kyle Busch and Ryan Preece differently. The current limits apply to drivers with three full years of Cup Series experience who have chosen to run for Cup points. Preece isn't limited this year, will be next.

The rules have been modified at least four times since they were first introduced in 2016. They will surely be tweaked again, it's always a work in progress and open to debate.

But but but why isn't there a Ryan Preece bash thread??? He's such an accomplished Cup veteran and perennial championship contender!!!!! I'm so tired of seeing him drop down to the lower levels and dominate every race with his Cup crew and top equipment!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I’ve said it for years and I’ll say it again but I’ll start gaining respect for Rowdy when he starts winning Xfinity and Cup races in KBM stuff.

Seems like Kyle is sticking around to help keep Ty up to speed somewhat, no?

For those of you who believe the “the sport is a learning series” schtick.

Start naming Nationwide/Xfinity regulars who raced against Cup guys in the Nationwide/Xfinity week in and week out who are now in Cup and are winning races and staying competitive.

I don't see how cup drivers competing in trucks and xfinity hampers or prevents any talent in those series from going to cup. This is all about a bunch of whiney fans that don't like cup drivers pursuing their passion in the lower series.
It ruins the show and makes zero sense. It's like if Lewis Hamilton dropped down to smoke the F3 field. Or imagine if Lebron played a bunch of D-League games in addition to his Lakers schedule, how ridiculous that would be.

Like I posted before
change xfinity to the cup car package, becomes normal cup series
current cup would become Elite series
if you haven’t won in two years (or 1 year)
entire team drops to normal series
you win in normal series you jump up the next week

only way you can race normal series is to not win for two years (or 1 year)

Like I posted before
change xfinity to the cup car package, becomes normal cup series
current cup would become Elite series
if you haven’t won in two years (or 1 year)
entire team drops to normal series
you win in normal series you jump up the next week

only way you can race normal series is to not win for two years (or 1 year)

NBC might like this if the elite series were called the Every Lap Matters Points Series, and the normal series were the Adversity Series.

Along with the Toyota shill Jeff (the gerbil) Burton in the booth this is shaping up to be a right proper **** show.
I don't get nearly enough TRD TOYOTA emphasis from this forum alone, so thank our lucky stars we have Burton to fill the TRD TOYOTA deficit from now through the end of the season.

It ruins the show and makes zero sense. It's like if Lewis Hamilton dropped down to smoke the F3 field. Or imagine if Lebron played a bunch of D-League games in addition to his Lakers schedule, how ridiculous that would be.

That's a matter of opinion. I like to see cup drivers in the lower series and plenty of other fans do to. My ol lady was unethusiastic about going to the truck race in Nashville last night so I didn't press the issue. She's a big Chase Elliot fan. She's a little more than a casual fan and knows the sport fairly well but she is "meh" on the lower series and all the no-names in it. If Chase had been in a truck last night like he did in Texas she would have been all on it. There's lots of fans like that.

What outrage? What bias?

This goes to prove what Kyle Busch himself, Larry Mcreynolds and lots of other people in the sport have always said about these rules limiting cup drivers in trucks and xfinity. It's "the Kyle Busch rule" and that's all it is. Nobody cares if Chase Elliot, a cup champion, drives a truck or xfinity car and beats the snot out of everyone. And I say this as a certified Kyle Busch hater.

Back
Top Bottom