Kyle Busch to continue racing in NXS even after he scores 100 wins

This goes to prove what Kyle Busch himself, Larry Mcreynolds and lots of other people in the sport have always said about these rules limiting cup drivers in trucks and xfinity. It's "the Kyle Busch rule" and that's all it is. Nobody cares if Chase Elliot, a cup champion, drives a truck or xfinity car and beats the snot out of everyone. And I say this as a certified Kyle Busch hater.
Of course its the Kyle Busch rule because nobody else has tried to run over half the races in both series.

This goes to prove what Kyle Busch himself, Larry Mcreynolds and lots of other people in the sport have always said about these rules limiting cup drivers in trucks and xfinity. It's "the Kyle Busch rule" and that's all it is. Nobody cares if Chase Elliot, a cup champion, drives a truck or xfinity car and beats the snot out of everyone. And I say this as a certified Kyle Busch hater.
When does this happen? Elliott has ran 7 races since 2016, 7. KDB has run 30 truck races. If the names were switched oh yeah, there would be people complaining.

Of course its the Kyle Busch rule because nobody else has tried to run over half the races in both series.

And again I ask who cares? Aside from some hard-core fans who like to think the lower series is better off with a bunch of no-names that most casual fans don't GAF about.

And again I ask who cares? Aside from some hard-core fans who like to think the lower series is better off with a bunch of no-names that most casual fans don't GAF about.
Well I GAF about them and a hell of a lot more people do. He has no business down there, unless he wants to build his cars in a shop behind his house then I might change my mind.

Well I GAF about them and a hell of a lot more people do. He has no business down there, unless he wants to build his cars in a shop behind his house then I might change my mind.

You think if he built them behind his house the results would be different? Casual fans don't care. Cup drivers are a draw.

Go read the Truck race thread from last week. :) I said I hope Chase doesn’t win, now look up in the corner and see who I’m a fan of.

Looks like there's a nice crowd there today to watch Kyle Busch trample the xfinity competition.

You're clueless if you think that Cup teams fielding Xfinity cars doesn't make a difference in the results.

I'm saying I don't care. The rich always win in every sport. That's just how it is. The draw is big name cup drivers. Most fans don't care about no-names.

do you really think that big crowd came to watch Kyle Busch? C'mon man
Of course not. That was sarcasm. People in middle Tennessee will support Nascar and are hungry for this especially after 2020!

Nobody goes to xfinity races. Typically the stands are empty. The only reason there's a crowd today is because Nascar is back in Nashville the first time in years and people are eager to get out after the pandemic. You guys can poo-poo on big names being a draw all you want but it's true. My girlfriend didn't want to go because Chase wasn't driving a truck last night. That's how casual fans look at trucks and xfinity. It's not something they want to see if Harvick, Keslowski, Larson, Busch etc aren't there.

Nobody goes to xfinity races. Typically the stands are empty. The only reason there's a crowd today is because Nascar is back in Nashville the first time in years and people are eager to get out after the pandemic. You guys can poo-poo on big names being a draw all you want but it's true. My girlfriend didn't want to go because Chase wasn't driving a truck last night. That's how casual fans look at trucks and xfinity. It's not something they want to see if Harvick, Keslowski, Larson, Busch etc aren't there.
Probably some people who don’t go because of them being in the race also. Why go to a race when it’s a damn good chance they will win and it will be boring?

Probably some people who don’t go because of them being in the race also. Why go to a race when it’s a damn good chance they will win and it will be boring?

I hazard a guess here as good as your's or anyone's that those people are a minority. A loud and vocal minority that Nascar is appeasing.

Thank you Kyle Busch for showing the regulars how to find victory lane. That was generous of you, you didn't have to do that, but you did and they're all better off now with that nugget of Nashville Superspeedway knowledge that they'll carry with them through their whole careers.

I hazard a guess here as good as your's or anyone's that those people are a minority. A loud and vocal minority that Nascar is appeasing.
I for one have skipped watching on TV a few races because of a certain Cup driver racing in the lower series.

I knew it was going to be a meltdown here lol.

NASCAR is listening to the Xfinity team owners who are tired of this crap

I feel so sorry for those multi-millionaires. Boo fricken hoo! They have to race but can't because Kyle Busch has the bestest equipment and races harder.

I knew it was going to be a meltdown here lol.
no meltdown, just the majority of postings don't think it is cool to have cup drivers pork chopping in the lower series. Times change. The competition in Xfinity and the Trucks can stand on their own and produce good racing with out a lone cupper racing who has worn out his welcome years ago.

I feel so sorry for those multi-millionaires. Boo fricken hoo! They have to race but can't because Kyle Busch has the bestest equipment and races harder.
Many Xfinity team owners are not wealthy. It's much more "roots" than Cup.

I think they came up with that because so many fans were complaining and not going to the races but I could be wrong because I don't pay that much attention to the B-series... but I know anytime I went to a B-series race the stands were empty. I don't know how it is now since they made the change because I haven't been to any of those races or watched them on tv. All I'm saying is I will always put more value in what a driver, crew chief or any team member says then I will anyone on any racing forum. That's just being logical and not putting any forum member down. But, I 100% think having a veteran driver in the race helps teach the less experienced drivers.
I totally agree with you and that is one reason I loved seeing Dale Sr race in those events and helped promote some tracks. The difference is after teaching the lower series drivers, he always seemed to develop trouble and bowed out of the race leaving them to fight out the finish.
And yes he did get paid to show up but not for the purse money.

Because without any limits, the Xfinity Series became unwatchable. It was watered down Cup Lite. Look at the last year (2010) before they started imposing restrictions, notice there wasn't a single fulltime Xfinity driver that had a win......

I remember those days when Carl Edwards, Denny Hamlin and others raced there all the time and really made it hard on the regular drivers. However they must have taught Brad real good because he is a cup champion while Carl and Denny are runners up at best.

I remember those days when Carl Edwards, Denny Hamlin and others raced there all the time and really made it hard on the regular drivers. However they must have taught Brad real good because he is a cup champion while Carl and Denny are runners up at best.
Denny has been to VL more times than has Brad.

Denny has been to VL more times than has Brad.
Denny has been there a lot longer as well. How many championships did you say he has? Another thing to consider, how many won a championship driving for JGR? Besides Brad who has won a championship for Penske?

Back
Top Bottom