Kyle Busch vs Jimmie Johnson through age 33 stats

Johnson tried 91 times in the Xfinity series.......... won 1 race :laugh: apparently the little kids can handle themselves pretty well

On an underfunded new team. Stop trolling man lol. Using a lack of Xfinity success as a low blow against a 7 time cup champion to boost KB to him is pathetic and laughable, and you know it lol

I know you're messing around but still :p

Kyle is weaker mentally than Jimmie and it only takes a fraction of second to throw it away.
Emotional maturity is part of the skill set.
:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Kyle wins, and this is a damn **** storm. Read my avi....He doesn't care what you think! Hell yes Kyle Busch!!!!!

nascar-cup-champions-week-2015-2015-nascar-sprint-cup-series-champion-kyle-busch-joe-gibbs.jpg

Well, you are now recognizing YOUR 2015 Champion. Progress.

Kyle Busch fans get so worked up about Kylie not being as good as Jimmie. There's only one driver who was as good as Jimmie Johnson, and his name was David Pearson. He also didn't wear pink driving suits and cry like a girl.

Kyle Busch fans get so worked up about Kylie not being as good as Jimmie.

This is news to me. I have never even thought about this until this thread.

I like both drivers. I didn't like either one when they started. Jimmie challenged Gordon's dominance (diehard fan) and Kyle behaved badly saying stupid things. Both won me over with their driving.

I still don't think about it ... I just keep watching Kyle beat the 48 :lol2:

I'm sure it feels good, after getting dominated for 12 years. Don't worry, just 23 more unanswered wins for Kyle before Jimmie retires, then you'll have something worth noting!:D

I'm sure it feels good, after getting dominated for 12 years. Don't worry, just 23 more unanswered wins for Kyle before Jimmie retires, then you'll have something worth noting!:D

And Kyle will just keep beating him, race after race. When JJ retires, maybe he can practice driving those Nationwide cars and the trucks ...... Kyle can give him pointers

he has more self respect than that

I never knew that racing in the Nationwide series (against quite a few cup drivers) was something to be ashamed of o_O Kyle drives for JGR and apparently he wants him racing the series. I buy tickets to watch him race the series... because he is the best driver that has ever sat in one of those cars. I have seen JJ racing one at PIR btw . must have been short on self respect that day huh ?

I never knew that racing in the Nationwide series (against quite a few cup drivers) was something to be ashamed of o_O Kyle drives for JGR and apparently he wants him racing the series. I buy tickets to watch him race the series... because he is the best driver that has ever sat in one of those cars. I have seen JJ racing one at PIR btw . must have been short on self respect that day huh ?
Some guys can only competitively drive one car for one team and one crew chief.
I wish they’d bring back IROC. I used to like watching the NASCAR guys beat all of the other drivers in equal cars.

like fish and relatives they all start to stink after three days. KDB wore out his welcome in the little leagues years ago. It is beyond pitiful

Some guys can only competitively drive one car for one team and one crew chief.
I wish they’d bring back IROC. I used to like watching the NASCAR guys beat all of the other drivers in equal cars.

I loved IROC ! especially when Dale sr. was driving in it

Back
Top Bottom