Kyle Busch vs Jimmie Johnson through age 33 stats

like fish and relatives they all start to stink after three days. KDB wore out his welcome in the little leagues years ago. It is beyond pitiful
I can think of some stuff that's a lot more pitiful .... but that's basement material
Were you watching when he turned Kinser?
That one I don't recall . but I probably was

And Kyle will just keep beating him, race after race. When JJ retires, maybe he can practice driving those Nationwide cars and the trucks ...... Kyle can give him pointers

I'm sure it will feel good, after getting dominated for 12 years. Don't worry, maybe those 23 unanswered wins for Kyle before Jimmie retires will happen and it'll be something worth noting!:D

You have nothing :)

That one I don't recall . but I probably was
Those were really awesome races for the fans. I wish they’d bring those back.
I'm sure it will feel good, after getting dominated for 12 years. Don't worry, maybe those 23 unanswered wins for Kyle before Jimmie retires will happen and it'll be something worth noting!:D
You have nothing :)
The changing of the guard is happening.

Those were really awesome races for the fans. I wish they’d bring those back.

I recall Dale saying that it wasn't worth the risk that they were taking. I remember when Dale and Junior raced in one together and traded some paint after the checker, it was good stuff. I sure do miss Dale :(

Woah, what am I walking into here! Haha, this is my first post on this forum. I’ve been a NASCAR fan since 2002, was a Tony Stewart fan, looking forward to meeting some fellow fans.

I have to say , I find it hard to give Kyle Busch a serious case against Jimmie, don’t mean to offend anyone. But look at jimmies career stats vs kyles heads up Jimmie only has three extra years racing but he has almost double the wins and 6 more titles in the cup series

Back
Top Bottom