KYLE BUSCH VS TRUEX

IMO, (and this has nothing to do with M'sville) the possible 4th driver who is most likely to rumble with the #18 is the #11.

Seriously.

Hamlin may have moved on from his "infraction" but he hasn't from what KyBu did to him.

IMO, (and this has nothing to do with M'sville) the possible 4th driver who is most likely to rumble with the #18 is the #11.

Seriously.

Hamlin may have moved on from his "infraction" but he hasn't from what KyBu did to him.

Hope not. Hamlin will be on quite a few drivers' s*** lists if he turns the dump-and-run into a trend. :lol2:

Hope not. Hamlin will be on quite a few drivers' s*** lists if he turns the dump-and-run into a trend. :lol2:

No doubt about that but if a championship is on the line Hamlin will dump anyone - as would an assortment of other drivers if in the position to do so.

How do you post these?
Copied the link to the Tweet and used the
Untitled.jpg
Media button to paste the link.

I always forget that link exists.

Off-season project: start a discussion in one of the lesser visited forums, play with the icons, then ask TRL to kill it.

You can test all you want in this section of the forum. They designed it just for your needs.

https://racing-forums.com/forums/the-testing-corner.38/

That may be a good place to test for a thread that doesn't get turned into a " he's a ******bag" or "my drivers being bashed 'cause people don't revere him as I do" or even "you hate women and don't want them in racing".

That just may be the place for it as I suspect no one goes there.

Maybe it could become my "safe place" :( J/K

Back
Top Bottom