Kyle Busch will NOT race in the Daytona 500

So now we know Kyle is out of the 500 does Nascar give him a Denny Hamlin mulligan if he just misses one race to keep him chase eligible? If he misses more than one race should he be disqualified from chase eligibility?

I know I read that it's been said when Vickers comes back and if he wins he'll be able to make the chase. I think as long as Kyle is back in enough time to get a top 30 in points and has a win they will let him in the Chase.

Now that stuff pisses me off...... If I was at the hospital..... just got my leg broken or any other kind of thing...... Why in holy hell would I want to be entertaining a bunch of other people that thought they were doing me a good favor by coming to see me????????????? Dammitt!!!!!!! Just go home and leave me alone!!!!!!!!!! People always flock to the hospital to 'visit' folks........ Dammmitt....... that's why they are there.. they are sick....... they don't feel like seeing your sorry butt.

Preach it brother as I could not agree with you more. When I am sick or banged up I want to be left alone.

I know I read that it's been said when Vickers comes back and if he wins he'll be able to make the chase. I think as long as Kyle is back in enough time to get a top 30 in points and has a win they will let him in the Chase.

Thanks for the info. I will need to do some thinking before I can make up about how I feel about drivers being chase eligible despite missing multiple races.

So now we know Kyle is out of the 500 does Nascar give him a Denny Hamlin mulligan if he just misses one race to keep him chase eligible? If he misses more than one race should he be disqualified from chase eligibility?
The way I understand it yes he gets a mulligan with a valid medical excuse.

On a side note, anyone think this thread should be merged with the already existing Kyle Busch thread? Its the same convo lol.

I feel like if it was just a broken leg we'd already know. I'm afraid it's something more serious. :(
They were taking care of his leg, but the way they had him wrapped up on the stretcher scares me. Usually when they are tied down like that its a precautionary against neck/spine injury so they cant move & injure themselves further.

I am certainly no Kyle fan but I truly hate to see this happen and the race won't be the same tomorrow with him missing. I hope he heals fast and is able to get back soon.

Didn't see the crash but from what I've been reading online, it was pretty bad. Praying for Kyle and Sam. Not a good weekend for the Busch brothers.... :(

Right foot on the brake so all the impact is taken by the right leg, Kyles a tough guy, he will be back ........... Im sure of it

Now that stuff pisses me off...... If I was at the hospital..... just got my leg broken or any other kind of thing...... Why in holy hell would I want to be entertaining a bunch of other people that thought they were doing me a good favor by coming to see me????????????? Dammitt!!!!!!! Just go home and leave me alone!!!!!!!!!! People always flock to the hospital to 'visit' folks........ Dammmitt....... that's why they are there.. they are sick....... they don't feel like seeing your sorry butt.

I don't know about you, but when I'm in the hospital, I am asleep.

dude really?? nascar is a family its unlike any other sport where well the athletes are mostly idiots and well........ other things too. nascar is generally made up of very nice people. marty smith has long been my favorite reporter and he is EXACTLY right. nascar is personalities, thats really all they have different from indy car, arca, heck even late model racing. Love em hate um, whatever. heck even kurt busch provides something. wasn't it dale earnhardt said, its doesn't matter if they are cheering or booing they are making noise. kyle busch is a personality, he puts on a show. The sport must have characters, villians, good guys, etc. most people don't see that because they are all about their driver. I like drivers more than others, but in this case one in the fold is down and it doesn't help anything.

People, please, quit copying the posts that are obvious pot-stirring statements. You just give the statement
longevity and validation.
Report and let me remove it. Otherwise, I have to go through and clean up multiples of the offending post.

Your right but one reason a offending post is copied is so the offender cannot go back and edit or delete the offending post … you or the other mods are not always online.

They want to see if he's OK? :idunno:

dude really?? nascar is a family its unlike any other sport where well the athletes are mostly idiots and well........ other things too. nascar is generally made up of very nice people. marty smith has long been my favorite reporter and he is EXACTLY right. nascar is personalities, thats really all they have different from indy car, arca, heck even late model racing. Love em hate um, whatever. heck even kurt busch provides something. wasn't it dale earnhardt said, its doesn't matter if they are cheering or booing they are making noise. kyle busch is a personality, he puts on a show. The sport must have characters, villians, good guys, etc. most people don't see that because they are all about their driver. I like drivers more than others, but in this case one in the fold is down and it doesn't help anything.
Yeah really........ Just leave me alone if I am in the hospital......... I'm there for a reason. I don't need you there.

I'm not quite sure were you are coming from there bud … I would think Kyle would very much appreciate the support from his fellow drivers … The NASCAR garage is a fraternity where drivers may not always get along but they have a common bond …

I was making fun of Stenhouse's mullet while playing off of his romantic relationship with Danica Patrick. :owquitit:

We need our Danica bashing thread back . The funny Danica hospital jokes could go there .

Maybe??????

Maybe what?

I dont see what's so crazy about friends and family visiting someone in the hospital. Thought that was what you did anyway.

Or maybe they should just wait until he's in a coma perhaps?

If I'm in a hospital, alone and feeling worse for wear, I want company!

Maybe what?

I dont see what's so crazy about friends and family visiting someone in the hospital. Thought that was what you did anyway.

Or maybe they should just wait until he's in a coma perhaps?

If I'm in a hospital, along and feeling worse for wear, I want company!
Agree with the other comments that NASCAR is a family. Love em or hate them...these people risk their lives together every day. A special bond forms

Back
Top Bottom