Kyle Busch

Ah nothing makes me change my mind more than an unconfirmed report on XM at 1am posted on a web forum by a Kyle Busch fan. :sarcasm:

All you need is the direction of the wind to change your mind or do you have a schedule on when your going to be a Kyle fan again. Why don't you just stay the hell out of it? Your views and opinions are never consistent so your opinion means ****.

I think that NASCAR will come down hard on Busch's side for what he did on pit road. There's never a reason to for putting crew members or officials in harms way. I'd expect to see some points involved this time.

NASCAR still really hasn't shown where that line is for incidents on the track since they've implemented their 'Boyz have at it' so I doubt much would come from that. What's the worst that we've seen penalty wise in this new era, probation for on track incidents?

MoMike from a driver who has been spent almost a week in the hospital from a wreck on the track. You can kiss my ass on wanting to see a driver get hurt. I still deal with that wreck at times and that was in 2006!

You all are a bunch of sensitive little pansies. Suck it up.
I hope Kyle gets it good. On or off the track, he needs to go to school.
MoMike

Screw Kevin Havawreck. A sound-bite spouting whiner still riding the coat-tails of being the driver who inherited Earnhardt's car.

Busch is headed for the record books, on a par with Petty and Gordon for number of wins by age 26.

Meanwhile, Harvick should be driving a cab.

Screw Kevin Havawreck. A sound-bite spouting whiner still riding the coat-tails of being the driver who inherited Earnhardt's car.

Busch is headed for the record books, on a par with Petty and Gordon for number of wins by age 26.

Meanwhile, Harvick should be driving a cab.

Do you think Busch should be penalized for his actions on pit road?

There's no excuse for doing that to another car with people walking along pit road.

There's no excuse for doing that to another car with people walking along pit road.

The only ones on pit road were the ones that put themselves in that position

Like 6 of Harviks crew members and a camera man. ALL of them put themselves in that situation, because Harvik is a weak a$$ puss.
kyle1.jpg

Like 6 of Harviks crew members and a camera man. ALL of them put themselves in that situation, because Harvik is a weak a$$ puss.
kyle1.jpg

funny, you arent calling the one that ran away from the fight a *****.

fight all you want, i dont care. The second you use your car to do anything like that on pit road, you need to sit for a week.

I dont care for either one of these drivers, but Busch showed his true colors of a coward saturday night.

funny, you arent calling the one that ran away from the fight a *****.

fight all you want, i dont care. The second you use your car to do anything like that on pit road, you need to sit for a week.

I dont care for either one of these drivers, but Busch showed his true colors of a coward saturday night.

oh yeah 6 against 1.....:rolleyes:

As you may have noticed that puss Harvik left his helmet on AGAIN

kyle1.jpg

i was wondering if anyone was going to mention that little fact. none of them were in danger of being hit by the car either. it rolled a short distance at low speed and hit the wall. kyle shouldn't have pushed it under normal circumstances but i don't blame him a bit here. he was a mite disadvantaged. both were doing a bit of gamesmanship on the other and kevin got snookered.

Question:Why wasn't there any of Kyle's crew there?Maybe they want to see him get his ass beat too?

The only people "walking along pit road" were an official and half of Harvick's crew, and none of them were even close to being in danger of getting hit. The only one in danger was the big crew guy first on the scene, but he was only in danger of getting winded because he couldn't figure out which car to chase. Remember, if the steering wheel is off, the front wheels are going to lock to the left as soon as the car starts moving.

The only people "walking along pit road" were an official and half of Harvick's crew, and none of them were even close to being in danger of getting hit. The only one in danger was the big crew guy first on the scene, but he was only in danger of getting winded because he couldn't figure out which car to chase. Remember, if the steering wheel is off, the front wheels are going to lock to the left as soon as the car starts moving.

Personally i dont care who was around, Pit road is Pit road. IMO there should be no intentional contact allowed. Ever.

Yeah seriously thats what its called when you intentionally hit the car in front of you.

No, RAMMING is when you gather up speed and RAM something. Since Busch simply inched forward until his bumper was touching, and then PUSHED the car out of the way, that doesn't exactly fit in with "ramming" anything.

No, RAMMING is when you gather up speed and RAM something. Since Busch simply inched forward until his bumper was touching, and then PUSHED the car out of the way, that doesn't exactly fit in with "ramming" anything.

LOL i love how we are now getting into the definition of "ramming".....

Thanks for posting video, VaDirt.

Busch's team claims Kyle could not back up his car after Harvick got out of his and went after him, so he had no choice but to go forward.
How was Busch's reverse gear not working when he did it just seconds before on the frontstretch when Harvick follows him?

Also, it does appear Harvick backs up his car into Busch at the :59 mark. Just confirms what I read from an earlier post.

Thanks for posting video, VaDirt.

Busch's team claims Kyle could not back up his car after Harvick got out of his and went after him, so he had no choice but to go forward.
How was Busch's reverse gear not working when he did it just seconds before on the frontstretch when Harvick follows him?

Also, it does appear Harvick backs up his car into Busch at the :59 mark. Just confirms what I read from an earlier post.

Yea, but that little bump by Harvick is what really messed up his transmission? I mean really? :rolleyes:

The story I heard was that Darby requested that the team pull the tranny so that Nascar could verify that reverse was indeed messed up. The team unloaded the car from the hauler, took it to the tech area and pulled the tranny. Darby and team verified that reverse was indeed messed up.

Take it however you want coming from a KB fan. I'm reporting what I heard, not trying to defend KB. Of course, KB could have done something between the time he left Harvick and the pits to mess up the tranny. :growl: Enjoy!

Mo Mike: I'm not sure if you are trying to push buttons or just showing your true colors. I suppose it's the same thing either way. :beerbang:

Are you saying Kevin didn't show his true colors too? He stayed in his car til he saw his crew coming. Kinda makes him a wimp, IMO.

Are you saying Kevin didn't show his true colors too? He stayed in his car til he saw his crew coming. Kinda makes him a wimp, IMO.

I find it funny that NONE of Kyle's crew came down to back him up.

LOL i love how we are now getting into the definition of "ramming".....

Why did Harvick leave his car out of gear? Had he left it in gear, it would have been a lot harder for Busch to push it out of the way. Guess he wasn't thinking for being so mad.

I'm no Busch fan, but it's not exactly like Harvick has never intentionally knocked another car out of the way before. He's one to get mad.

Why did Harvick leave his car out of gear? Had he left it in gear, it would have been a lot harder for Busch to push it out of the way. Guess he wasn't thinking for being so mad.

I'm no Busch fan, but it's not exactly like Harvick has never intentionally knocked another car out of the way before. He's one to get mad.

I'm not a fan of either driver, ive stated that.

Harvick has had to sit a race before because of his actions, he's no angel.

I dont give a crap what those guys do to each other, but i dont care for knocking a car like that on pit road. Plain and simple its wrong and IMO he needs to sit for it.

I dont think it would have made much of a difference, other than spin the motor over.

Yeah but when he does :] he doesn't run away lol.

I gotta laugh at how all you are getting your panties in a wad about this, take it for what it's worth....entertainment. It was one of the funniest things I've seen happen in Nascar in a long time. Busch made Harvick look like the fool, on an entertainment factor I'd give it a solid 8. Both were equally being an ass, so why don't we leave it at that?

I gotta laugh at how all you are getting your panties in a wad about this, take it for what it's worth....entertainment. It was one of the funniest things I've seen happen in Nascar in a long time. Busch made Harvick look like the fool, on an entertainment factor I'd give it a solid 8. Both were equally being an ass, so why don't we leave it at that?

EXACTLY!

That was pretty funny. Thought there was a run in earlier between the two, that video shows it. I don't though it's racing lets get over it and race again, all this talking about it is good publicity for Nascar I guess, but will it be settled again on the track?

da puss pushed the #29 well before Harvick got to him. Happy could have been going to him to apologize,,,,HA!

I just saw this on twitter, made me laugh. Harvicks doing some Q and A thing on twitter. Sorry, don't know how to do a screen shot for it.

@KevinHarvick
Kevin Harvick

“@bsglick: @KevinHarvick: what took you so long getting out of your car Saturday night?” I knew what he was going to do...

Back
Top Bottom