Kyle Busch

Did NASCAR ever come out with a ruling on points or money deduction from Kyle or Harvick?

You all are a bunch of sensitive little pansies. Suck it up.
I hope Kyle gets it good. On or off the track, he needs to go to school.
MoMike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=VmIrwr7s77A

I do not like seeing drivers get hurt in the car, nothing pansie about that. I was in two hospitals in a week, was in one and moved to the other. The car hit so hard on the driver roof post that the pushed the cage down, and even tho i had helmet supports on my seat my helmet still hit the cage. I spent about an hour in the amblance at the track getting checked out, i went back to our pit area and i blacked out.

Media type talking to Harvick now. Here's some random statements from Harvick.....

Kevin said he was told him and Kyle were told by NASCAR to stay away from everybody and each other; still confused how it all works.

Harvick says when you hook someone in the right rear on the track, it's the equivalent of throwing ur gloves off in hockey. All bets off.

Kevin says if you're going to race like Kyle, you're going to have to learn to take care of yourself.

Harvick "The only answer I get out of Kyle is I’m a race car driver and not a fighter."

Kevin Harvick says Kyle Busch's explanation for hooking KH on the straightaway at Darlington was Busch "had a flat tire."

Harvick about Kyle "It's just one lie after another."

When asked if he will ever get along with Kyle "That probably won’t ever happen."

Wow... Harvick on why the 18 team didn't run to Busch's defense at Darlington: When you don't have a backbone, how can you back somebody up?

Busch's turn.....

Kyle Busch on "Boys Have at It" rules: "I understand it perfectly. The quote "Boys Have at It" on the racetrack. It seems they allow us to police ourselves. But when matters get taken into hands on pit road, NASCAR is going to step in and intervene and set penalties the way they want them to be levied. It's not a gray area. It's black and white. Trying to win is the utmost thing, and if you do that, you certainly shouldn't be getting in any brawls."

Busch on Harvick wanting to fight "Apparently, he's watching too much hockey."

KyBu on Harvick: "He'll talk to your face like your best friends. Behind closed doors, he has the utmost disrespectful thoughts."

Kyle said he is not lying about anything ... said it wasn't intention to get into Harvick initially.

After explaining the "two-face of Kevin Harvick," KyBu smiles and says, "That's all, I don't care. I'm going about my own business."

Kyle said it is in his sponsors' and team's best interest not to be fighters.

Busch: "I've never gotten along with the guy." ... and he believes it might stem from his original dislike of Kurt.

Busch: There was a lot of attention brought to NASCAR by 42/39 & 18/29, but Regan Smith's win "was bigger story."

Kyle Busch tries his best to move on from Harvick incident and says he's here to race.

Busch doesn't think there's difference between him spinning Harvick at Darlington and the reverse happening at Homestead.

What happened to the flat tire excuse? :confused:

War of Words: Feud escalates as Kevin Harvick says Kyle Busch lied about wreck; Busch calls Harvick ‘two-faced’.

Link to article

I forgot to add these two are starting 2nd and 3rd in the truck race this afternoon.

War of Words: Feud escalates as Kevin Harvick says Kyle Busch lied about wreck; Busch calls Harvick ‘two-faced’.

Link to article

I forgot to add these two are starting 2nd and 3rd in the truck race this afternoon.

I wonder if the probation applies to all the series that they're racing in, or just the Sprint Cup.

I wonder if the probation applies to all the series that they're racing in, or just the Sprint Cup.

It didn't before for Harvick.He was suspended from the cup race on sunday for something he did in the truck race before.

Damn, I was hoping to see Busch and Harvick battle it out in Truck. :(

More likely that you wanted to see Harvick crash Busch :)

Kyle seems to be ready to move on, Harvick still has the chip on his shoulder.

More likely that you wanted to see Harvick crash Busch :)

Kyle seems to be ready to move on, Harvick still has the chip on his shoulder.

That's why I can't wait to see what Harvick does when probation is over, he's got a looooooooooong memory.

He'll end Kryle's Chase hopes by parking him at Loudon or Martinsville.

Most likely. And it will be Kyle's fault and Kevin will have that ****-eatin' grin on his face.

My first thought last week when this all went down was "that's the end of KB's championship hopes". You just can't have this sort of thing going on when you are running for the championship. Harvick and Hamlin got into it last year and failed to win the championship.

He'll end Kryle's Chase hopes by parking him at Loudon or Martinsville.

Then Kyle will end Kevin's hope by parking him later. Would be nice if they'd just let it go and race. To me the best thing to do instead of just tearing up more equipment, would be to beat them each week on the track.

Then Kyle will end Kevin's hope by parking him later. Would be nice if they'd just let it go and race. To me the best thing to do instead of just tearing up more equipment, would be to beat them each week on the track.

Probably true. Harvick will retaliate on a short track. Puss would probably retaliate at Talladega and take 30 cars out doing so.

Yep i agree nothing hurts more than getting beat on the track every week.

Most likely. And it will be Kyle's fault and Kevin will have that ****-eatin' grin on his face.

My first thought last week when this all went down was "that's the end of KB's championship hopes". You just can't have this sort of thing going on when you are running for the championship. Harvick and Hamlin got into it last year and failed to win the championship.

Harvick scored the most points last year... he didn't win the championship because the Chase is seriously flawed.

Was looking for the generic Kyle Bush thread and found this one to post to.....

Anyhow, I'm not a fan of Kyle at all but I have to say it was very refreshing to hear his comments just now on Sirius NASCAR Radio when asked about possible upcoming changes.

His response was basically that he'll respond to the changes once they've actually been announced. He went on to say that change is not necessarily a good thing. He said that this once flourishing sport continued to grow until many changes began to be made. Bottom line..... He is not a fan of what he's been seeing with all of the changes in this sport and thinks changes for the sake of changes are not a good thing. Changes that have been made have not done a thing to progress this sport. If anything, it's done the opposite. Statements that may not sit well with the powers that be. As much as I don't care for him, I'm sure glad to hear his dissenting opinion.

And yet, the caution clock idea came out of the driver's council. At least I can take solace in knowing my driver is opposed to it. Kyle Busch fans likely as well.

Was looking for the generic Kyle Bush thread and found this one to post to.....

Anyhow, I'm not a fan of Kyle at all but I have to say it was very refreshing to hear his comments just now on Sirius NASCAR Radio when asked about possible upcoming changes.

His response was basically that he'll respond to the changes once they've actually been announced. He went on to say that change is not necessarily a good thing. He said that this once flourishing sport continued to grow until many changes began to be made. Bottom line..... He is not a fan of what he's been seeing with all of the changes in this sport and thinks changes for the sake of changes are not a good thing. Changes that have been made have not done a thing to progress this sport. If anything, it's done the opposite. Statements that may not sit well with the powers that be. As much as I don't care for him, I'm sure glad to hear his dissenting opinion.
He's right .

As a KB fan I'm glad to hear him say that. I'm hoping he, along with Brad, and possibly Denny will be the ones to fill Stewart's shoes and call NASCAR out on their ridiculousness rather than always toeing the line. It's not like they can't afford a few fines here and there, and BZF and his buddies have run rampant with nonsense since '06. The initial Chase was okay-ish but everything they've done since has been a nightmare, and does nothing to improve the "on-track product" as it were. For that, they'd need to focus on the cars but that gets too technical for their glassy eyes to ever comprehend.

Good luck to Daniel Suarez but I think if the Edwards announcement had come sooner Eric Jones would be in the 19 & Suarez in the 77 or still in Xfinity. I don't know if there would be a 77 if there had been a spot at Gibbs for Eric Jones.

Good luck to Daniel Suarez but I think if the Edwards announcement had come sooner Eric Jones would be in the 19 & Suarez in the 77 or still in Xfinity. I don't know if there would be a 77 if there had been a spot at Gibbs for Eric Jones.

No question.....and I am betting that this is not lost on Erik. Contrary to popular opinion, this was never just about Carl. Three careers (or more) were impacted. We will see how it plays out, and the consequences of Carl's decision.

No question.....and I am betting that this is not lost on Erik. Contrary to popular opinion, this was never just about Carl. Three careers (or more) were impacted. We will see how it plays out, and the consequences of Carl's decision.
My bad. Erik with a K

Back
Top Bottom