Kyle Larson Gets Cucumbered

It is either that or he was blowing air out from under the car which would create a low pressure (downforce) area on the right(gold side force) side

Pic of Larson's car at the R&D center

18nb495fu8mhfjpg.jpg

So I would like to see the picture of the illegal setup, or a graphic of the violation.

Seriously, though...people don't think NASCAR teams aren't abusing those 50 blowers to create negative pressure under the car? F1 has been through this already.

This just confirms it for me.

he is real sneaky, I noticed Truex pulled so many violent right handers during his burnouts the whole frame and rear end would be sticking out the right side wheel well when he was done.

413461680.jpg

I knew they had to have been doing something...it will be interesting to see where they start running after a few weeks. Look at the 22 since they were caught. Time will catch up with the 78 also, they are definitely doing something illegal.

I knew they had to have been doing something...it will be interesting to see where they start running after a few weeks. Look at the 22 since they were caught. Time will catch up with the 78 also, they are definitely doing something illegal.
I don't think they are doing it all the time, I could be wrong but it seem sometimes he just pops up to the front and dominates.

Seriously, though...people don't think NASCAR teams aren't abusing those 50 blowers to create negative pressure under the car? F1 has been through this already.

They reduced the allowable number of brake and driver blowers last year.

Some competitors had a few running backwards. Imagine that.

Is this checked every race or were they suspicious because Juan Motoya did poor poorly in the car?

Failed pre qualifying inspection and barely passed pre race, then gets caught with this. Not a good look and should have honestly been penalized harder, all things considered.

Yeah the 42 team is stressing me out man.

I bet when the 78 gets caught it will be a real stunner.:headbang:

It seemed like every other week, we were hearing that Chad was getting fined for something because he cheated up the car( yes, I am fully aware that I am exaggerating on every other week)

I bet when 78 gets caught it will be a real stunner.:headbang:

The way that race looks for me now there were two cars cheated up and one of them got caught, they rest of them were ten fifteen seconds back most of the time. Truex would run out to a 15 second lead and hold it there, IMO he probably could have lapped just about everybody and Larson and he would probably be on the same lap..just like a lot of the good ol days races.

Back
Top Bottom