Kyle Larson Gets Cucumbered

What is this team doing? I like Larson a lot and he's my guy but all of this is making me question the validity of his success this year.

This team is killing his reputation.

Calling it now...rumor has it he is getting an encumbered win from michigan.....this could have huge repercussions for Chad Johnston and the team.

Who cares? He has 3 wins, 3 poles, and is finally living up to the hype this year! Screw the chase

Calling it now...rumor has it he is getting an encumbered win from michigan.....this could have huge repercussions for Chad Johnston and the team.

Where are you getting this?

Chip was so close to a title in 2002. If not for marlin's injury at Kansas late in the season it seemed like marlin and chip was crusing towards the cup. They were unreal.

I remember that is was the first year they switched from a mediocre Chevy team to a dominate dodge car.

Unless you are the 22 car and its your only win.

There are always exceptions to the rule however the way the 22 has run this year with an average finish nearing 17th and only 14 lead lap finishes in 23 races they are getting what they deserve. IDK what changes need to be made as I doubt JLo has forgotten how to drive but they have stunk the joint out this year, IMO.

There are always exceptions to the rule however the way the 22 has run this year with an average finish nearing 17th and only 14 lead lap finishes in 23 races they are getting what they deserve. IDK what changes need to be made as I doubt JLo has forgotten how to drive but they have stunk the joint out this year, IMO.

I wouldn't say they are getting what they deserve....the went over the line and got busted for it same as the others but just got busted. They have been terrible though.

I wouldn't say they are getting what they deserve....the went over the line and got busted for it same as the others but just got busted. They have been terrible though.

I agree 100% as I was not talking about the win but more as as an indictment of how poorly they have run overall for a Penske Ford this year. Since the race win in Richmond win they have 2 top 5's and have led 17 laps and that is over a 14 race stretch. IDK what the situation is with the 22 team but it must be very frustrating for all involved.

I agree 100% as I was not talking about the win but more as as an indictment of how poorly they have run overall for a Penske Ford this year. Since the race win in Richmond win they have 2 top 5's and have led 17 laps and that is over a 14 race stretch. IDK what the situation is with the 22 team but it must be very frustrating for all involved.

Yeah, I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be. It certainly has been to me.

I'm not disagreeing that they have been bad this year; and downright awful since the cucumber win but if the Chase or playoffs or whatever we call it now were based simply on points alone (ranked 13), he'd be in and if he hadn't had points docked from the win, he'd be right there with Jimmy Johnson in 11th.

But it is surprising how bad they have been. Started 2nd at MIS and finished around 29 without penalties and dinging the wall only once. That's turrrible.

I'm not disagreeing that they have been bad this year; and downright awful since the cucumber win but if the Chase or playoffs or whatever we call it now were based simply on points alone (ranked 13), he'd be in and if he hadn't had points docked from the win, he'd be right there with Jimmy Johnson in 11th.

But it is surprising how bad they have been. Started 2nd at MIS and finished around 29 without penalties and dinging the wall only once. That's turrrible.

Flat tire killed that day but still had faded to around 10th-15th. I think they need a better team engineer or something. If you look at the 21 car it is always faster than the other two Penske cars when they unload off of the truck I think that Paul Wolf and Todd Gordon are great crew chiefs along with Jeremy bullins, but I don't think the latter is any better than the first two. But the one difference the 21 car has is there team engineer is a new engineer she is the first woman engineer and I think she's very accredited just my two cents.

Ha no I saw it on Rubbins racing about a big announcement for Larson today from an Insider over there and I've also seen it on Reddit so you know just garbage
Hey if it's on the internet it must be true ;) We should know by this afternoon.

Joey got married........................................................................... reason enough?? :D

Back
Top Bottom