Kyle Larson Gets Cucumbered

The way that race looks for me now there were two cars cheated up and one of them got caught, they rest of them were ten fifteen seconds back most of the time. Truex would run out to a 15 second lead and hold it there, IMO he probably could have lapped just about everybody and Larson and he would probably be on the same lap..just like a lot of the good ol days races.
........ and old man France would have told them what ???

Haha. Hey Kyle Larson make some more tweets bout autograph signings this week... just sayin.

Check mcmurrays car for that too. There's has to be a explanation for why he's appeared inside the top 15 in several races this year...

Haha. Hey Kyle Larson make some more tweets bout autograph signings this week... just sayin.

Check mcmurrays car for that too. There's has to be a explanation for why he's appeared inside the top 15 in several races this year...

You mean Its not because of his overly aggressive driving skills? Bahaha!

He probably planned on winning the race, then doing a huge victory burnout to destroy the evidence. Hmmmmmmmm, where have we ever seen this before? (cough cough #18) and not only until the tires go flat, but completely shred the rear quarter panels.

He probably planned on winning the race, then doing a huge victory burnout to destroy the evidence. Hmmmmmmmm, have we ever seen this before? (cough cough #18)
Um cough, #48 and every other team that has done that, and that time that Chad told Jimmie if he wins to back into the wall during his burnout, cough.

Oh and what about all those teams that were swerving after the race to get things back into tolerance. Or all those times that drivers have damage the car during burnouts.

It just aint the 18

Creative engineering, shading the rules, blatant cheating or whatever the hell you choose to call it is at the heart of this sport.

Applying a personal or societal moral standard to this stuff Is a waste of time. It's racing ... it stands alone.

That old sayin, if you anit cheatin, you anit tryin
I love that saying......... and it's true....... I don't call it cheating...... I call it innovation...... or.... inventiveness..... that's what Smokey would have done...... that's what we are missing the most in the current day ensemble...... that was always the highlight of the week...... finding out what Dick Beatty confiscated.......

I love that saying......... and it's true....... I don't call it cheating...... I call it innovation...... or.... inventiveness..... that's what Smokey would have done...... that's what we are missing the most in the current day ensemble...... that was always the highlight of the week...... finding out what Dick Beatty confiscated.......
Was Smokey one of the more notorious NASCAR innovators back in the day?

Right, it implies if you are not working in that "grey" area, you are not trying

yIS7iO_Sg8RPBL8aWtXxxjNqQFleByZypbOn7KYx-SLjTxB-cK2_GzvYLrzUO3cFGQIRTWkjLyMfSaSMPnXG_KfHXqHTC8Dm9BmNPgx0mm-l-7O9WR26EdPAdflGkAGEwMKFPDxPFc8fOWgeGFoYPa50qKBcjO-JoXB8Ah-kRIDqEZj6_9Sngax7-O6DDRbiEhzdEq6YbSqdP53sOVb49YPIf9L4pl_HtkXlQYHJnwRNLgNraRu0FTgANntLvJOrP-nOANgtW3IXdfAjZq3w_daU47GTpS93ELPRmGGKT18EjF9GW9J4DntMhrvUhkggUqT_Qiryusa2kCBPip_DDXI-URDyuZrgbPHsu_3AfKCqNCpLfLpWsayS-qw2uzjmT58oHi_Q037x3tgkTOuTiqgAARu54EUAys4FQiGMxzjG6opLQeLXPUGq1CF9Dtab0yCx1ceuG_MPNJRL0AAoVPbN0_5D7zdOPv8TslhFrL_UWgvn-6yXF2FY7om6UnKqtK_MCHeilfkMGBxp4bhCS19xNxoqEVeNH-ECVsxQBIbtvUHIXynS9iIhpCchifdUTHkyZ693vvmYOBdOAWaPPSu-TxoBqmXL70dCaEpNpcCzoED8-JlXrG0j=w713-h950-no

Um cough, #48 and every other team that has done that, and that time that Chad told Jimmie if he wins to back into the wall during his burnout, cough.

Oh and what about all those teams that were swerving after the race to get things back into tolerance. Or all those times that drivers have damage the car during burnouts.

It just aint the 18
But Jimmie don't drive one of them Tie-oters.

Cheating in Nascar is a worthwhile endeavor as in many cases you can enjoy an advantage over several races and the gains made dwarf any penalties meted out. They better check the 10 car as from what I have been reading it has been running well of late........:D

Cheating in Nascar is a worthwhile endeavor as in many cases you can enjoy an advantage over several races and the gains made dwarf any penalties meted out. They better check the 10 car as from what I have been reading it has been running well of late........:D

How does an encumbered top-15 work?

The real issue here is I should have picked Larson and Mac for the pick em game while they were running well, I was holding off and now this. Crap what if they go back to running mid pack because CGR's little project got found out

It just aint the 18
Your right, it was just the last one I remembered and he totally destroyed the car, prompting nascar to make yet another rule. Must be that nascar inspectors arent doing their jobs worth a toot.

This actually might end up costing Larson 15 playoff points as the regular season points champion. That's a pretty big deal and I didn't think about that initially.

Also, ban the victory burnout - are they really impressing anyone with them anyways?

If you're going to cheat...please dont make it blatant cheating.

They will probably stick all of it back on and more for the last race "the cheaters ball at Homestead"

It beats the heck out of me but none of Nascar's penalties have ever seemed to have much impact.
X 2. The punishment never fits the crime. In the past they never mentioned what actually was wrong with the car, just saying it failed post race inspection. Or suspending half the race pit crew for a lug nut violation. it's either overboard or nothing at all. I guess we're not supposed to understand it. nascar must be run by the government, so making no sense it the norm.

A gherkin presenting Larson with his regular season cucumber trophy which reminds me I will have to pick up a bottle of kosher dill gherkins tomorrow. Larson will end up in a pickle if he gets busted again.

stock-vector-pickle-with-trophy-247020100.jpg

A gherkin presenting Larson with his regular season cucumber trophy which reminds me I will have to pick up a bottle of kosher dill gherkins tomorrow. Larson will end up in a pickle if he gets busted again.

View attachment 28102
This isn't funny. We're talking about a man's bread and butter here.

If you ain't cheatin, you ain't winnin. That being said, the 78 got caught a bunch of times last year and look, they're still fast. I'm not worried about CGR.

If you ain't cheatin, you ain't winnin. That being said, the 78 got caught a bunch of times last year and look, they're still fast. I'm not worried about CGR.

From a competitive standpoint cheating in Nascar has always made sense as the benefit normally outweighs the penalty.

I'd much rather see just a slow drive by the grandstands with the driver's side toward the fans.
Yup and Brad carrying the flag is OK as well. I really liked it when the winner drove facing the fans with 3 fingers in the air.

Back
Top Bottom