Lappy's racing up-dates!

Lappy, come on over to Winston Salem and race one of those really hot mods. Oh, you can see them racing at Bristol in a few weeks. Bout 650 HP in a light, very light car! :beerbang:

Get me a ride in one after August, once the points are over at Camden and i'll be more then happy to come up and race one.

Looks like Bowman Gray Stadium's season ends a week before mine. But see what ya can do Buck, I'd to drive one sometime. Really don't make any sence to build one ourselfs since they do not run mods like that around here, and no paved tracks.

Since Nick isn't here right now...

He was in an accident with the RV and trailer hauling the C9 to the track. Made it there, car ran awful, and Slick's sick from heat exhaustion.

The 35 was on the trailler on the RV

Heres what happand. KVRA has a semi with a 53 foot box truck that had a lift gate and can hold six cars. Mark was driving down the road and came to some low cable lines and snaged them. This caused the line to drop. Dad is driving the RV, we come around a corrner and have no where to go. Dad hit the breaks and turned to the ditch. We hit the guilde cable and it really sucks us to the ditch. It lefts the LF of the RV off the gound by about a foot and the outside LR a few inchs. The trailler keep us from fliping.

21985333.jpg

21991818-78760dffd6b54e4c6c3bbc6152df2ba9.4a7d2255-scaled.jpg

Will post more photos soon.

I spun out in the heat and feature. I finished 11th in the feature. Car was pretty much undriveable.

little behind here. go to my website and click on Slick Results and see what they are! :)

This weekend is the last points race! i am 60 points up. this week is double points so if the 2nd place car wins i have to finish 6th to win! So wish me luck!!

Gearing up today for the last points race tomorrow. Should just have to check over the car. My nerves are shot! Someone want to pour me a double shot of Jack?

me:
hEat 3
feature 5

19 car (2nd in points)
heat 1 (same heat as me)
feature 2

2009 Camden Motor Speedway track champ!!

Thanks everyone! That means alot!

Had a scare in the heat race. I was going for 2nd got under the guy and at the same time some went even lower (I was pretty much on the bottom.) and he hit me and knocked me in to the orther car. Car pushed pretty bad after that.

Then last lap in heat race...we already took the white and the 19 car was 2nd. Got togather with a lap car both spun. They gave the 19 2nd place back and gave us a GWC finished. I was not a happy camper! Lol.

But still eneded the right way. :)

Raced lastnight at Clarsville.

Started 3rd in heat
heat: 3
feature: 5

got up to 3rd but had alot of yellows and that caused my motor to not run right. Got in to the wall on a restart but kept going.

On a restart the car in front of me went low. So I went high. He came up and got in to me. I pushed him down the stright a little ways then I hit the wall. He ended up 2nd. After the race he ran his mouth some. Walked up to me while I was still in the car. Shaked my hand and said "good race even tho you tired to wreck me" he walked off after I said well you came up on me. He then ran his mouth some more to orther ppl about me. I find it funny

it was the season championship race. The top 5 got a trophy. I got 3rd in this race last year.

from alexanderracing.net

2009 Sponsorship Raffle #11

This Raffle is for the #11 Mini Mod of Slick Nick. To Sponsor the Open Wheel or Pro Late shoot me an email
The cost will be $25.00 per ticket
All entries will have will get a bumper sticker size ad on the car.
The winner will geta larger sticker on the side of his or her choice.
If there is 40 tickers or more raised the 2nd place winner will get the other side
Can be a personal or business message. (Restrictions Do Apply)
To purchase tickets mail a check or money order and a business card size add what you want on the car. All the entries need to pay in check or money order so both you and Alexander Motorsports can have a record and nobody is left off the car.

Nick Alexander
PO Box 11
Kirksey, KY 40254

All entries will also be placed on the website
To learn more please email through the "Contact Us" buttion

The car will almost be ready this weekend. Camden Speedway was flooded last week so they pushed the start of the points back a few weeks witch was good for us.

Here is the layout i got today for the wrap.

15702_608579586577_210604371_34782465_6121853_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom