Lappy's racing up-dates!

thanks tkj!

Draw-2
Heat-2
Feature-2

Leading points by 110 points. :cool: I counted 8 more point races over.

The points are
1st 100
2nd 95
3rd 90
4th 85
ect ect
DNF 10
DNS 0

So over the next races if i finish 2nd and 3rd and the guy in 2nd wins out he will just gain like 40-60 points. So I just got to besure to finish the next 8 races. In a few weeks there is a double points race, so i got to besure to finish in the top 2 for that one.

7 point races left. 105 point lead.

Looks like I'll be doing double duty at Camden this week. My mini stock and a vitange car.

Follow me on Twitter for up to date racing news. Twitter.com user name Slicknick11. Link in my sig.

My net is done so I can not update my webpage. Just using net on the trusty iPhone.

Attachments

• twit.png
    twit.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 147
7-10 Canden. Mini Stock
draw - 3
heat 2 lead some laps
feature(2) 2

95 point lead. (double points race)

7-11 thunderhill. Vitange
car #35
draw 3
heat 3
feature(7) 7

got pics and more on Twitter

Awesome! I love seeing those vintage cars, wish they ran more around here. The closest they come, and all the cars are basically the same, is Winchester. Maybe Delmar. Either way 3+ hours away.

Couple years ago when I went to Concord they had 'em too.
I know that the annual North/South Shootout in November has them as one of the races. They race the flathead Fords with the vintage modifieds together. You can see the flathead Fords racing at Radford, VA August 21. That's the last time they will be up north, but they run a bunch at Myrtle Beach and other tracks in NC and SC.

I'll tell ya what I know
mini stock
heat -4 or 5
feature - 4
(should of been 3rd or even 2nd.....)

vitange
heat - 4
feature- around 10th

Had a talk with the tech man and owner about the rules and the lack of them and lack of inforce them. If not for leading. I would of told em where to stick the rules :)

I started on poll with in vitange. Was 2nd at end of 1st lap. But fell back. Motor not up to par. Feature spun conning out of two on lap one. And it would not go after that. I held my line and rode it out.

Going to have the tranny rebuilt in the vitange. Clutch Is pretty much gone.

Not sure. Could be spark plugs, coil pack, battary, fuel (rich/lean) or I could of loaded it up under the yellow flag

Back
Top Bottom