Las Vegas Grand Prix (2023)

The track design was not very inspiring on paper but I’ll say the sweepers are pretty treacherous and allow for just enough variation in lines to make following easy, and the straights are just long enough for cars to wind up side-by-side at the next corner.

I finally understand the Jimmie Johnson hate, because I’m feeling that way about Max. Anyone but Max…

Not Max’s finest hour here tonight.
And yet he'll win anyway, because somehow the guy dive bombing doesn't get the penalty. F1 rules are stupid on so many levels.

And yet he'll win anyway, because somehow the guy dive bombing doesn't get the penalty. F1 rules are stupid on so many levels.
Honestly they were both pretty clumsy, George drove very half-committed there. I would’ve skipped a penalty altogether and called it a racing deal.

Wow. For sure one of the better races this season. Whatever problems this event has going forward won’t have anything to do with the quality of the racing.

You could tell Davidson was really proud of that "What Verstappens in Vegas stays in Vegas" call. Thought he really had a winner there.

I kinda hate everything about Las Vegas, but I'm glad the race itself turned out well with all the knives out for it.

Back
Top Bottom