Logano's Richmond win will not earn him a playoff spot

In no way am I condoning what they did so don't get me wrong when I say this at the end of the day rules are rules and they broke them they were wrong but....... this rule is one of the reasons NASCAR is dying because why is it a problem that somebody out engineered somebody else and somebody made a car go faster than everybody else that's what racing was built from. NASCAR doesn't understand why they're losing fans but they killed off so many different types of fans by changing so many things.

Blah blah blah most of you were on the same page I don't need to beat a dead horse. Penske will be just fine after this and somebody else will do something to get ahead and we'll just play the same game over and over again that's why we watch.

I didn't care that Toyota dominated last year and I don't care that they are not doing as well this year. If a team finds something that benefits them let the other guys figure it out and get better.

Okay. Joey says they pushed too far, and Gordon says that the issue didn't impact performance. Same thing. Got it.
They pushed too far when it came to passing post. Joey won on pit strategy, not speed alone.

Yeah, but my point is that the CC and driver are saying two different things. Where the hell is Roger to get everybody on the same page? Again, I get it, but geez guys get your sh!t together. My JGR guys line is "didn't impact performance." It's a good line. They all should use it.

If it didn't impact performance then why did they do it. B.S. is B.S.

I didn't care that Toyota dominated last year and I don't care that they are not doing as well this year. If a team finds something that benefits them let the other guys figure it out and get better.

I agree 100% right here. Yeah, at the end of the day, I found tons of joy in Toyota winning, but equally, I find tons of joy in clawing back. I love this sport.

In this case there were specs to build too? These weren't followed.

They pushed too far when it came to passing post. Joey won on pit strategy, not speed alone.

Having had fans and trick truck arms taken away during Toyota's run last year, it is important to remember that you are not looking for an advantage that will destroy the field (if you can find it, great, but I don't believe this to be the goal), you are looking for a tenth or maybe less. You still have to race. At the end of the day, when Joey needed speed, he had what he needed. When my Toyotas had their fans and truck arms taken away, they weren't devastated, but that advantage was lost. They became normal. It will be fascinating to see if the Penskes become normal.

It’s Joey friggin’ Logano, man! Sliced Bread!

Don’t need trick stuff. He could win in one of Jenkins’ Fords!

Brad was way faster and wasn't illegal so I'm not concerned.. also.. Joey said more than one sentence in his interview lol.

Imo the reason they didn't appeal is because it's Talladega. Why drag it out and have Todd gone for upcoming races that he would likely have more of an impact.

Toyota dominated ? JJ doesn't agree with that statement

Brad was way faster and wasn't illegal so I'm not concerned.. also.. Joey said more than one sentence in his interview lol.

Imo the reason they didn't appeal is because it's Talladega. Why drag it out and have Todd gone for upcoming races that he would likely have more of an impact.

Brad....Paul hasn't been suspended or anything....
Joey should have stuck to one sentence. That's what screwed him. Go to the Kyle Busch school of interviewing...Everything is Great!
Didn't appeal because it's 'Dega? You lost a win...and you feel that the violation didn't impact performance....but you don't appeal? I will give you this....Penske has figured out how to navigate suspensions....Wolf's deal isn't done yet.

Back
Top Bottom